Home

FIFA 18 Wishlist: Features We'd Like To See

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 Wishlist: Features We'd Like To See within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2017, 11:52 PM   #9
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
More stadiums!!!!

Both licensed AND generic. So I don't have to re-use the same stadium templates for so many teams.
Old 04-30-2017, 09:55 PM   #10
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 Wishlist: Features We'd Like To See

A team that cares about the game post launch. Too many obvious bugs in the game that were never touched. And what happened to updating player hair throughout the season? Messi should not have bleached hair still. Sometimes I wonder if FIFA is being made by two college students in a dorm somewhere with how little attention the game gets.
Old 04-30-2017, 09:59 PM   #11
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Also. Do you actually want to see more attention to the women's game? Have you actually played as the women in a FIFA game? It is the more painful experience ever. They're awful. There's no need to encourage more of that.

Indoor in 98 was epic. That is a worthy addition. Maybe the footsol that was a spam leak last year too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2017, 04:20 PM   #12
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
What's up with bringing back a full team practice mode? I could care less about dribbling around a practice arena with one player, I want to practice ALL aspects of the team game, preferably from the same camera angle that I use in the actual games. It's a great way to learn the nuances without all the presentation delays of a game, and it gives you a chance to listen to what's usually a pretty cool soundtrack while you're dicking around. The skill games are ok but we need a free practice mode.

Why would they have ever removed this?
Old 05-01-2017, 04:21 PM   #13
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
What's up with bringing back a full team practice mode? I could care less about dribbling around a practice arena with one player, I want to practice ALL aspects of the team game, preferably from the same camera angle that I use in the actual games. It's a great way to learn the nuances without all the presentation delays of a game, and it gives you a chance to listen to what's usually a pretty cool soundtrack while you're dicking around. The skill games are ok but we need a free practice mode.

Why would they have ever removed this?
*Couldn't care less
Old 05-02-2017, 09:27 AM   #14
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

The ability to edit a player to be a CM. Not just a CAM or CDM. A regular old run of the mill Central Midfielder. I have no clue how they've managed to screw that up for 2 years running. Probably the same way they continue to screw up the winter gear.

*Copied and pasted from another thread. Still applies.*
#WeAreND
Old 05-02-2017, 11:54 AM   #15
Just started!

MIZHawks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocaWarrior13
Great piece, nailed everything on the head.

One thing I'd like to see in unison with a revamped enhanced Transfer System would be more INTELLIGENT transfers. In my player career with Manchester United, we managed to end up with Dybala, Ibra AND Greizmann by the end of the season. That will never in hell happen. There also needs to be better AI roster and lineup management both against and with the CPU (player career ex.).
Fullheartedly agreed. The CPU especially loves to load ManU up with strikers. They usually end up with one new elite one a window when it makes little sense for them to. Also loads Chelsea up with CBs like crazy. Definitely so much room for improvement there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2017, 01:43 PM   #16
Rookie

I honestly wonder if anyone at EA plays the career mode for more than basic ten minutes of testing. Seriously, sim a few season, play all of the games in a season, listen to commentary, read the emails from players, complete the season objectives. Are you happy with the state of the game? Do you think this is a fair representation of what will happen to a football team or league over a period of time? Is playing the AI for a 40 game season enjoyable and diverse? Would love some comment from EA? It amazes me that people can get mad at Ramone from MLB who comes here and comments and listens to fans, compare his earnest efforts to what we get from FIFA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »