Home

Diamond Dynasty Update: Ranked Seasons Awards Rolling Out, New Event Announced

This is a discussion on Diamond Dynasty Update: Ranked Seasons Awards Rolling Out, New Event Announced within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2017, 02:23 PM   #9
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Dynasty Update: Ranked Seasons Awards Rolling Out, New Event Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Yeah I almost wish they would stick to 6 innings for all these Events to make them unique from BR, plus for those like yourself (and me) who don't like 3 innings.

The game length for the last event was perfect. I'm not really feeling this one, especially since I was planning on buying Andrew Miller to finish the Indians and now his price is through the roof.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:28 PM   #10
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Diamond Dynasty Update: Ranked Seasons Awards Rolling Out, New Event Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmundFraud
The game length for the last event was perfect. I'm not really feeling this one, especially since I was planning on buying Andrew Miller to finish the Indians and now his price is through the roof.
Wonder why the price of his Indians card would go up with the revelation of another Andrew Miller in the Event. Maybe it's more because the low diamond many got was Kluber, and so they feel closer to finishing the Indians by default.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:30 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah I almost wish they would stick to 6 innings for all these Events to make them unique from BR, plus for those like yourself (and me) who don't like 3 innings.
While the event itself sounds kind of neat, I can't seem to bring myself to even bother with this (or the last one). The rewards were things I didn't care about, and I'm only at 18 complete teams and 7 complete Epics, so I'll just keep doing that instead.

And, of course, I need to both finish Conquest to unlock those things, and then start over because Tampa Bay didn't have any spaces to take for the last thing I need on the Archer thing...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2017, 02:31 PM   #12
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Wonder why the price of his Indians card would go up with the revelation of another Andrew Miller in the Event. Maybe it's more because the low diamond many got was Kluber, and so they feel closer to finishing the Indians by default.

My guess was because they want to use him for the event and then just sell him back. Your idea is possible too, but then again it could just be that the prices for virtually everyone have gone up. Lindor was 65k this morning after being 48 two days ago.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:16 PM   #13
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

3:15 and the event won't launch. *Sigh. I love the depth of the game but sometimes I think they try and do too much at once.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:51 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Already got back to my position from last season - Wild Card - when starting from All-Star. Definitely looking to improve upon it this time.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:27 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Already got back to my position from last season - Wild Card - when starting from All-Star. Definitely looking to improve upon it this time.
Pretty sure we have played a couple of times so you most likely were able to win because of that...LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2017, 02:17 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
Pretty sure we have played a couple of times so you most likely were able to win because of that...LOL
I know I played you one time that night. That was a pretty good game too - Guidry was hard as hell to hit, and I was only able to run his count up to get him out of the game. Even after that I got spooked by the Stanton HR when I was hoping to get a CGSO with Liriano. You really battled at the plate, especially late.

Good game man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »