Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2018, 06:36 PM   #7569
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: How is your dynasty going

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscorp
I just did a big write-up right here.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...1&postcount=28
Lol my bad. Grazie
Old 01-17-2018, 06:44 PM   #7570
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofx94
Lol my bad. Grazie
Not your bad at all! I hadn't written it, yet!
Old 01-18-2018, 08:26 AM   #7571
Pro

Well, just started my UConn dynasty with, wait for it.... NCAA 14. Finally got it. I will post my dynasty gsme results soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2018, 01:12 PM   #7572
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

For anyone here is heisman settings im using in dynasty. 8 min qrts. Fatigue off in main menu and on in dynasty. 20 speed threshold. Also switched to Matts community slider special teams sliders(below), see if I get more variety. Also all penalty sliders at default 50.

5-2 Hawaii is up next Colorado St. 3-3.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 01-20-2018 at 09:47 PM.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:50 PM   #7573
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

^^ yeah I had to switch back to the Matt10 OS sliders, my crap was ridiculous, couldn't stop anyone, some of the most frustrating games I've ever played, I'm so glad to be back to normalcy

edit: my reading comprehension needs work, I see you meant just the ST sliders

Last edited by l3ulvl; 01-18-2018 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-19-2018, 12:20 AM   #7574
Pro

Man, how do you all play this game on All American or even crazier, Heisman? It gives me a struggle on Varsity. Like I can keep my opponent in check for a bit, some. Then, they give me a run in the second half. I will say my UConn defense is only a 74. We are 7-1 though with a close, close loss at #7 NC State. This game is funny in that FCS East and Old Dominion gave me more of a fight than Maryland and NC State as far as points scored. More to come later.
Old 01-19-2018, 12:48 AM   #7575
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
Man, how do you all play this game on All American or even crazier, Heisman? It gives me a struggle on Varsity. Like I can keep my opponent in check for a bit, some. Then, they give me a run in the second half. I will say my UConn defense is only a 74. We are 7-1 though with a close, close loss at #7 NC State. This game is funny in that FCS East and Old Dominion gave me more of a fight than Maryland and NC State as far as points scored. More to come later.
Up until a few years ago I refused to play Heisman, the slider tweaks have helped a ton, but man... my first foray into Heisman came so long ago it was probably the gamecube era and I'll never forget it. I was Michigan vs Ohio State, it was so long ago I think John Navarre was my qb. First snap of the game, I dropped back, my entire OL got reverse pancaked, I tried to throw in a mad panic, got demolished, ball floated up in the air and landed on the back of the hand of the guy who crushed me for an INT. I said "nope", and refused to even try Heisman again until a few years ago. It's not THAT bad. My experience was like an old Tecmo Bowl play where the defense picks your play and you have no chance, but now that I understand sliders and such it's not that bad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2018, 10:28 AM   #7576
Pro

I would never make it on Heisman. I really do feel that even on Varsity, the defenders get picks, make knockdowns, and are all over my running backs a lot. It is a challenge for me. The thing is, I can score, the CPU can score, but sometimes, I keep the CPU to very low rushing yards. Makes me want to move up to All American, but then... nope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »