Home

AO International Tennis

This is a discussion on AO International Tennis within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2018, 12:06 PM   #305
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: AO International Tennis

So i cannot use AO Tennis offline ? Any other feedback guys? Thank you

RETRODEE thanks for your effort
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2018, 01:03 PM   #306
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0

How in the hell do you use PlayFace? That’s the only thing I want to know, because I love this game.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:17 PM   #307
Pro

Here is the Monica Seles I edited and reshared. Completely changed her face to give it the right width/shape, made her body a little bigger, changed her eye shape/brow shape/hair color etc.

Sampras (Final). This is an actual scanned face, with my edits in Paint.net and a different hairstyle.

My brothers Roddick. He made so many edits, you would never guessed that it stemmed from an original creation (He edited the top downloaded one). It came out really, really good. My brother has always been good at this stuff.

My brothers edited Rafter. I wish they had a few different ponytail choices, but he did a great job with the face.

And my brothers Mark Phillipousis. Shocked at how good this came out (Look up pictures of him).

His are under BigTicketBrodie, mine are under Dee4three.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:01 PM   #308
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
I have a question: can you actually play this game offline?? I mean, without a internet connection?

Lets say i download Federer Becker and a new Halle court Stadium: all those things are there saved in my ps4 or i need to be online always in order to utilize them?
Once you have downloaded the content (as you're online), you can play offline.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:02 PM   #309
Rookie

FWIW

I have gamespeed at 50 for all surfaces

Ball speed :

Clay 60
Hard 80
Grass 99

This just gives enough variation for me. Of course game itself should have this with physics but until then....
Old 06-21-2018, 01:26 AM   #310
Rookie

So I got this and went in and started a career like always with any game. As expected you start of with min attributes which is ok and you work your way up.

My question is because I am so weak does that mean I can't aim the ball yet? it seems I get like a 30degree arc at the middle of the court where I can hit, don't seem to have the ability to spread my shots unlike the opposition who can just sit there and run me from one side to another, pretty much given up at this point, not fun at all but if I persist will it get better or am I wasting my time with this.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:05 AM   #311
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandGropeR
So I got this and went in and started a career like always with any game. As expected you start of with min attributes which is ok and you work your way up.

My question is because I am so weak does that mean I can't aim the ball yet? it seems I get like a 30degree arc at the middle of the court where I can hit, don't seem to have the ability to spread my shots unlike the opposition who can just sit there and run me from one side to another, pretty much given up at this point, not fun at all but if I persist will it get better or am I wasting my time with this.

I'm at the same point. It's obviously harder with lower skills levels but having the aim indicator does help me gauge where my shot is going (however, that then brings on a different issue).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2018, 08:44 AM   #312
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandGropeR

I think you need to hold the button down longer. That gives you more time to move the aim icon. Quick taps on buttons is more for when you are scrambling and playing more defense and aiming is less important.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »