Home

2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster Project

This is a discussion on 2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster Project within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2018, 12:10 PM   #721
Rookie

Mortimus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
I was enjoying the playoffs up until the point when my Braves got knocked out, ugh. So after that, I couldn't bring myself to watch the rest of the playoffs. In the meantime, we've been plugging away on the 2019 hybrid set!

Yeah. I thought the Braves would get further. I thought my Indians would at least win one game. lol. I sent you a PM but I didn't know you were working on the rosters, so don't worry about my message. I apologize. You da hardest working man in the biz B-Fan. Thank for everything you and your team do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2018, 12:15 PM   #722
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimus
Yeah. I thought the Braves would get further. I thought my Indians would at least win one game. lol. I sent you a PM but I didn't know you were working on the rosters, so don't worry about my message. I apologize. You da hardest working man in the biz B-Fan. Thank for everything you and your team do.

We appreciate you all using the rosters, you all keep the project alive

Old 10-19-2018, 12:20 PM   #723
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

Ok all, this is will be the first year for me exporting the franchise file over into the new game this spring, to export/import players. I have a few questions I'm hoping you all can answer for me to ensure I got all the details right:

1. Sony guys remain non-exportable correct?
2. To get correct service time for guys who played in MLB that won't be on the base SCEA roster, I'll need to sim the first season of the franchise file?
3. Are there any other quirks or details I need to know about?

Currently, I'm getting the roster file set up to create a franchise that can be carried over into the new game. I'm going through and moving all FA's to the FA pool and replacing guys that were in the FA pool (some retired/some that never signed or played in 2018) with draft picks/minor leaguers.

Old 10-20-2018, 01:24 PM   #724
Pro

Is there a roster with all the 2018 prospects included ? Or is anyone at least creating one? I’d love to start a 2019 franchise with Casey Mize and company , but I’m not sure if there are any out there. I’d do it myself but I suck at making faces.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:43 PM   #725
Rookie

Mortimus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grentthealien
Is there a roster with all the 2018 prospects included ? Or is anyone at least creating one? I’d love to start a 2019 franchise with Casey Mize and company , but I’m not sure if there are any out there. I’d do it myself but I suck at making faces.
You could always use the latest Hybrid roster and export the draft picks from OSFM and import them into the Hybrid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2018, 12:47 AM   #726
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Ok all, this is will be the first year for me exporting the franchise file over into the new game this spring, to export/import players. I have a few questions I'm hoping you all can answer for me to ensure I got all the details right:

1. Sony guys remain non-exportable correct?
2. To get correct service time for guys who played in MLB that won't be on the base SCEA roster, I'll need to sim the first season of the franchise file?
3. Are there any other quirks or details I need to know about?

Currently, I'm getting the roster file set up to create a franchise that can be carried over into the new game. I'm going through and moving all FA's to the FA pool and replacing guys that were in the FA pool (some retired/some that never signed or played in 2018) with draft picks/minor leaguers.
This is correct. Or just sim however many days you need to get service time correct for whatever player you are working on.
Old 10-26-2018, 01:00 AM   #727
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
This is correct. Or just sim however many days you need to get service time correct for whatever player you are working on.
Thanks ShowTyme!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 11-15-2018, 02:19 AM   #728
Rookie

Mortimus's Arena

Smile Re: 2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster Project

Would someone be willing to upload a newer hybrid roster with all the minor/major league transactions up to this point. Indians made a trade today and still doing CAPS and was hoping to save some time (I'm lazy) Thanks if anyone has one. Love all you peeps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »