Home

WWE Off-Topic

This is a discussion on WWE Off-Topic within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2019, 07:32 PM   #13937
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Maybe promo ends up with Reigns doing his casual update, Rollins comes in and they have a moment, they get interrupted by Heyman. Possibly setting up some Reigns involvement.
I would let him be Joe first and give everyone an update through Joe being Joe. Then if there are storyline plans for the Roman Reigns character to return, implement them later on in the show through a Rollins/Heyman segment. Though I imagine since Becky is likely crashing Ric's party, they want that to be the talk of the town heading out of RAW.
Old 02-21-2019, 07:41 PM   #13938
MVP

cquigley's Arena

OVR: 1

Shower thought I had today - what was the plan before this whole Kofi push? Is Ali really hurt? Seems crazy they insert Kofi into the picture and give him the crazy push in the gauntlet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old 02-21-2019, 07:55 PM   #13939

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Shower thought I had today - what was the plan before this whole Kofi push? Is Ali really hurt? Seems crazy they insert Kofi into the picture and give him the crazy push in the gauntlet.

I've been thinking Kofis push might have been intended for Mustafa. In the Gauntlet especially it felt like Kofi was just playing Alis role. Like when beating Joe, Joe ended up going crazy and beating him down post match. Joe and Ali have a history, with similar beatdown already, so that could've been the original script.

I'm hoping for once, wwe has listened to fans and this Kofi push is truly them pushing Kofi because of the fans and not just being a Mustafa filler.
Old 02-21-2019, 08:06 PM   #13940
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley

For the gauntlet match it was confirmed on Fightful that the showcase was supposed to be Mustafa's, who is legitimately injured with a concussion he got the weekend before the gauntlet during a match with Orton. Also you could easily see that with how the gauntlet match was booked, it seems like they planned out the entire match before Ali got hurt then just inserted Kofi and didn't change a thing after that.

They couldn't confirm anything about the Elimination Chamber, but I'd imagine it's the same thing. Ali was going to look strong there and ultimately lose.
Old 02-21-2019, 08:44 PM   #13941
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

follow up on the Roman news...he's going to be on Good Morning America next Tuesday, the night after Raw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2019, 11:07 PM   #13942
All Star

OVR: 2

Damn you WWE give me surprise moments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-22-2019, 03:02 PM   #13943

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Been awhile since I can remember WWE releasing people in waves.

TJP, Itami and Dillinger have all been let go. In addition, so has Arn Anderson (no details on why, but I'm surprised it'd happen right before Flairs birthday celebration). Anderson had been with WWE since they bought WCW.

WWE still has that 90 day no compete clause right? I wonder if we see someone like Itami/Kenta show up at Double or Nothing? Released today means the 90 days expires right before the PPV on Saturday.

Last edited by Majingir; 02-22-2019 at 03:05 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 05:41 PM   #13944

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Someone on another site pointed out that they stopped wishing people the best in their "future endeavours." I wonder why lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »