Home

WWE 2K20 Wishlist

This is a discussion on WWE 2K20 Wishlist within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2019, 06:15 PM   #25
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K20 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I want stables to really matter, don't want them being put against each other during Universe mode
YES!!! So sick of random booking putting tag partners and allies against each other.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2019, 08:01 PM   #26
MVP

I think it would do a lot for the immersion if there was more focus on camera cuts and various camera angles throughout a match. If you watch a match IRL, it rarely stays on that "default" angle where you can see the whole ring.

The camera could even change when you taunt, during pinfalls, and even when you're not doing anything in particular. As long as you can still see both wrestlers, it should work (obviously this would work best in singles matches). Maybe even include a slider for frequency of camera cuts, or at least an "Often, Sometimes, Rarely, Never" option.

Last edited by RyanFitzmagic; 04-08-2019 at 07:29 PM.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:36 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

A few things I want to see in WWE 2k20

Better AI in Universe Mode in which your current Babyfaces and Heels act like those personality types in cutscenes, matches and promos.

Rope Breaks either in submissions or in the corner with a 5 count being implemented.

When near the ropes adding a button press to allow a Superstar to partially be outside the ring like in real life when a heel is acting like they don't want to fight.

Once the DLC is released the new Tag Teams automatically added to Universe Mode instead of doing the steps for creating a new team.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:10 PM   #28
Just started!

#1. The ability to port Create-A-Wrestler characters forward from previous games. If they spare me the 200 hours it takes to rebuild my entire roster, I'll buy the new game every year instead of once-per-console.

#2. Create-A-Rivalry/Create-A-Story. Remember back in games like Just Bring It and Here Comes The Pain, the story arcs had actual stories. A manager or valet might betray their chosen client and side with their opponent, leading to a feud. Stables would form, rise to power, and then eventually be vanquished. Female and Male superstars would be in relationships, break up, cheat on each other, and so on. The stories were far more engaging. In recent years, Universe Mode seems to only have 2-3 Rivalry Triggers, and then every Rivalry basically plays out the same afterwards. "Attack after match", "Attack on the way to the ring", "Attack before the bell", "Offer to shake hands but turns into attack". And since the Rivalries often take 2-3 months to play out, basically every rivalry uses them all. With a Create-A-Rivalry/Create-A-Story, we could script out a sequence, "Triggered by X" results in encounter A, leading to B, and then C, for story arcs that play out more like the actual show.

Instead of getting two superstars to shake hands and become allies after a respectful match, and then nothing ever comes of it, I'd like to see stables build where 3-4 Superstars team up and form a group that operates as a unit, at least until they suffer a certain amount of defeats resulting in a break-up, or until one member betrays another.

#3. Call it General Manager mode or whatever, but I want a way to have an office suit guy, like our own Vince McMahon or Eric Bishoff, who can be an active part of stories, and help shape the Universe Mode. Since Vince, Triple-H, or Stephanie is out in an administrative capacity on literally every show, it would be nice if our Universe Mode allowed us to make or choose an Office Suit who was running things to actually show up and simulate that stuff.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:17 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

I echo what many have already said...

1. Better AI booking logic in Universe. I spend more time fixing the card than I do wrestling each week. No, I don't want Animal teaming up with Ric Flair out of the blue. What is going on here!?

2. Put all licensed music in the game.

3. Criminal that we don't have 4K and HDR support at this point. This isn't a little dev studio with a staff of 5. This is 2k.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:35 PM   #30
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandtownKid
#3. Call it General Manager mode or whatever, but I want a way to have an office suit guy, like our own Vince McMahon or Eric Bishoff, who can be an active part of stories, and help shape the Universe Mode. Since Vince, Triple-H, or Stephanie is out in an administrative capacity on literally every show, it would be nice if our Universe Mode allowed us to make or choose an Office Suit who was running things to actually show up and simulate that stuff.
I want to preface this by saying I am totally in favor of ANYTHING that helps improve this aspect of the game, but we kinda already can do that by putting our GM figure in a promo.
M. Fultz: 15pts., 4 ast. pts.
J. Suggs: 14 pts.
R.J. Hampton: 14 pts.
M. Bamba: 13 pts., 14 reb.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:35 PM   #31
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levistick
I want to preface this by saying I am totally in favor of ANYTHING that helps improve this aspect of the game, but we kinda already can do that by putting our GM figure in a promo.

The mode never does it on its own though. I prefer to let the CPU set everything up. Makes it feel more random. I don’t want to book the shows. If GM promos and events were added it would definitely help this mode even more. I get what you are saying but for guys like me that doesn’t help

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2019, 02:28 PM   #32
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
The mode never does it on its own though. I prefer to let the CPU set everything up. Makes it feel more random. I don’t want to book the shows. If GM promos and events were added it would definitely help this mode even more. I get what you are saying but for guys like me that doesn’t help

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Like I said, I'm not trying to poo poo the idea. Anything that adds for more options in regards to promos, run ins, stories, stuff like that I think is what Universe Mode should be doing.

If they announced "In 2K20, you can now assign a GM figure and have him / her cut promos about the upcoming show / PPV", I certainly wouldn't be upset to hear it.
M. Fultz: 15pts., 4 ast. pts.
J. Suggs: 14 pts.
R.J. Hampton: 14 pts.
M. Bamba: 13 pts., 14 reb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »