Home

SimWorld Presents: The NBA2K19 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on SimWorld Presents: The NBA2K19 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2019, 11:29 PM   #145
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld Presents: The NBA2K19 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I'll just say this here. This is it for me. This is the last time I will ever put this much work into a game. I'm not starting over when 2k20 comes out because its not worth it. I'm not starting over. I've already put so much work into class 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 that when it drops, most of you will be looking forward to the next game. Its way too much to do. Its way to many errors that come with the default game to correct every time to correct every year so take this as my official retirement. 2k19 is the hill I will die on. I will make classes for this game until my fingers fall off. It's been real fellas

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
This year it is my intention to skip nba2k20, the simword project with your classes means that you can carry on nba2k19 for a long time, at least for me, thanks for all the work done.

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2019, 10:45 AM   #146
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Like Sapp said its just way to much to continue out past this iteration of the game. Without going to deep our draft class team suffered many losses during this cycle. Not talking bout no damn files either!! The fact that We "Simworld" said we wasn't doing a big project and still released a project and have more coming should be enough since NOBODY is giving us 1 red cent for all the troubles it takes to make this work.

After we release our 10 classes this year we as draft class makers are COMPLETELY done. Somebody else can waste all their free time for a half ungrateful *** group of people who just demands that we forgo our REAL lives to sit in front of the edit screen.

To all our true fans that been following us since 2k12-13 we gonna miss y'all. But the level of entitlement from these threads in way past sickening. Sapp, Blindside, Yellz I love yall like my brothers, we knew it was gonna come to this one day. And we have arrived.

Be easy 2k Basketball

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-20-2019, 11:47 AM   #147
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
Clarify please.

Sorry that made no sense. Since you have a lot of leg work done once you release The League, have you considered using the Player DNA and using those players to make draft classes for normal leagues? It would be kinda like killing two birds with one stone.

Your guys' work is greatly appreciated. Literally the only reason I could back to 2k year after year. As long as you stick with 2k19 I am sure a lot of others will too. Do not mistake people's excitement for ungratefulness. I, and others, have tried to put in the effort to do the things you guys' do and I personally respect the hell out of all the effort you guys put in because its insane.

Y'all release incredible work year after year. The only suggestion I have is although I personally enjoy it, 99.9% of people do not even look at any prospects past the 60th one in your classes or the amazing reports you put out. For your own sanity why don't you scale back the depth a bit? I know you all love the perfection you bring but it is not worth it. Just my opinion obviously.

Last edited by YogurtProducer; 06-20-2019 at 11:51 AM.
Old 06-20-2019, 01:01 PM   #148
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogurtProducer
Sorry that made no sense. Since you have a lot of leg work done once you release The League, have you considered using the Player DNA and using those players to make draft classes for normal leagues? It would be kinda like killing two birds with one stone.

Your guys' work is greatly appreciated. Literally the only reason I could back to 2k year after year. As long as you stick with 2k19 I am sure a lot of others will too. Do not mistake people's excitement for ungratefulness. I, and others, have tried to put in the effort to do the things you guys' do and I personally respect the hell out of all the effort you guys put in because its insane.

Y'all release incredible work year after year. The only suggestion I have is although I personally enjoy it, 99.9% of people do not even look at any prospects past the 60th one in your classes or the amazing reports you put out. For your own sanity why don't you scale back the depth a bit? I know you all love the perfection you bring but it is not worth it. Just my opinion obviously.
We have 3 classes done . Even with DNA feature you still have to put in leg work to avoid every single glitch that 2k19 presented us.

1st part of using DNA...the DNA we gonna apply to OUR prospects has to be tested and has to work for the type of prospects we're making. Basically had to have a complete and thorough understsnding of how each tendency gonna react to gameplay and SIM stats for the current season. And then test for years down the line.

Why we didn't use The NBA roster players DNAs? Simple...although Ronyell and myself pretty much are the ones responsible for tendencies for each respected roster and use the same scales. We have a TOTALLY different approach to how our guys should play because the NBA roster has guys who have defined playstyles and careers to that point.

Another thing this game is so full of time killing glitches its insane. The currently uploaded FDC1 must've glitched during one of the passes between team members because that's not what should have been uploaded . That class is nowhere near what we as a team would release but we received praise I guess because it was a class so yall could get started . As a content creator I'm appalled at what's currently represented so I'm fixing it.

Lastly DC3 is up

GT CWSapp757

It's just not worth the headache to get to the point where we could start officially flooding with tested and approved content.

*Note*

DC4 will be released this weekend

Last edited by Dreece; 06-20-2019 at 01:40 PM.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:49 AM   #149
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1

I've always been appreciative for the work that Sapp and Dreece have put in for 2K year after year. Can't blame them at all for calling it quits. I barely have time to do much working a 40-hour work week, doing real life s***, and finding time for games. I don't know how the hell they pull it off. So I'll just say though you guys will be truly missed by us who played Association/MyLeague over these years, it's an understandable decision y'all are making. Godspeed fellas.
Old 06-21-2019, 05:00 PM   #150
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

DC3 is up and the link to the simple draft guide can be found below. DC4 is also now complete and uploaded and the link to that draft guide can be found below as well. Moving right along.

Gamertag for both files: CWSapp757

DC3 File Name: SimWorld FDC3

DC3 Draft Guide: DOWNLOAD HERE

DC4 File Name: SimWorld FDC4

DC4 Draft Guide: DOWNLOAD HERE
Old 06-21-2019, 06:57 PM   #151
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13

Well deserved retirement boys. Haven't had a chance to play the new classes, I was on the 360 (2k12?) last and jumped to the ps4 but always admired the work from afar. Always loved seeing the new wrinkles you guys presented.

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2019, 03:12 AM   #152
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

You guys know I always loved your work. I remember first discovering these classes. I was here when Dre Redd was a SG and Chris Bishop was a C. I gotta say I probably won't pick up 2K20 without you guys going over there but it's all good. I love your work. Sapp and I even developed a small friendship out of this so I appreciate that.

This has been going on so long that I was a college kid with no responsibilities when it started and now I'm almost 30 and married with a kid and a career. I now realize how much sacrifice it is to give all of your free time to something and the fact that you guys have done this much for this long just for love of the game is incredible.

Just want to say thank you. I haven't put much time into this year's game but I'm starting to get the itch. May be seeing some screenshots and statlines from me at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »