Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2020, 04:57 AM   #2273
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdagostino7
Hello everyone, I signed up today but for years I play fifa with the slides of matt10l (thanks for your work) but suitable for a shorter game because I love to play short games and make a career

Try it

HT 7 minutes

Control passing and trough ball assisted

cross, lob and shoot manual

same slides Matt10L but

shoot accuracy 66\68
goalkeeper 39\39

Slow
Modify shot error
Old 04-02-2020, 08:14 PM   #2274
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Speaking of shorter HT - I am playing on 8 minutes and it is damn perfect without any changes whatsoever to the whole setup. Wouldn't say there is any need for tweaking in that case.
Old 04-03-2020, 01:54 AM   #2275
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbes
Speaking of shorter HT - I am playing on 8 minutes and it is damn perfect without any changes whatsoever to the whole setup. Wouldn't say there is any need for tweaking in that case.
Pad Control?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2020, 07:03 AM   #2276
Rookie

Back to the same old nonsense it seems for me on my Hearts career. Easily win the pre-season tournament. Now can't buy a win all season have managed to scrape 6 draws and 2 wins (the 2 wins were early on, now I'm literally drawing every game and having to BATTLE for them) my old tactics that worked so well in pre-season don't work. Neither does anything else I try.

What's frustrating is it's FIFA all over. It's not my team not being good enough. It's not just me being bad. Every game is the same old, lose EVERY loose ball. The AI will make me pass to a different player than I want when it knows which is the obvious ball or pass I'm trying to play. I'll shoot 92 times and have it ping off the bar, both posts, some defenders backside etc and they'll come down and score some pathetic nonsense goal as my defence and keeper have gone to sleep.

You know you get those games on FIFA at times. Usually it's a cup game or the game that takes you top of the league or helps you catch the leaders etc. At the mo it's every damn game in a row for me. So frustrating. Don't want to be a bitch and quit the career I really wanted to do but so annoyed at the never ending nonsense at the same time.

Last edited by CR1978; 04-03-2020 at 07:12 AM.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:32 AM   #2277
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdagostino7
Pad Control?
I am big fan of simplicity - for me, if something can be simple and working fine, there is no need to make it complicated or harder, so... Legendary level + all assists on (besides suggested by Matt 'passing block assistance', as it can help to improve gameplay) keep me more than entertained at the moment. When things gonna get too easy there is always Professional + learn manuals way, but for now am good, and am good like this since FIFA 97, so wouldn't expect any changes to that setup in a future, really .
Old 04-03-2020, 11:56 AM   #2278
Pro

OVR: 9

I’m playing on World Class with these sliders and I was just wondering what I should tweak to make the CPU attack more dynamic. Only tweaks I’ve made was turn runs up to 20 and acceleration for the cpu down to 51 because I felt at 52 it was unfair in regards to my attack.
Old 04-04-2020, 03:07 AM   #2279
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbes
I am big fan of simplicity - for me, if something can be simple and working fine, there is no need to make it complicated or harder, so... Legendary level + all assists on (besides suggested by Matt 'passing block assistance', as it can help to improve gameplay) keep me more than entertained at the moment. When things gonna get too easy there is always Professional + learn manuals way, but for now am good, and am good like this since FIFA 97, so wouldn't expect any changes to that setup in a future, really .
you're right, simplicity is important and in fact I love to build actions in assisted but in my opinion the shooting and manual cross increase the variety of gameplay and everything will become more unpredictable and fun.

took inspiration from the games (kick off and sensible soccer) that I loved because the shooting you did manually and in their simplicity each goal was different, this stimulates me to do one game after another, the same thing happens with shooting and cross manuals in Fifa, every action is potentially different while with assisted the risk of repeating the same goal there.

as I love to lower the values of the goalkeeper who in reality are not so good , the duck and the miracle must take place in equal measure (look at the goal actions of all the leagues).

sorry for my English I'm Italian. enjoy fifa
Old 04-04-2020, 09:47 AM   #2280
Rookie

Hey guys, still trying to find an “intermediate” level of difficulty between WC and Legendary. Any tips on what parameters to change? I’d like to change Matt’s set as little as possible. Right now I’m trying legendary increasing Error in the CPUs pass accuracy and shot accuracy by 5 (I play full manual, and I’ve always felt that it is “unfair” for the cpu to make almost no mistakes in comparison). Thanks for all the help!

Last edited by iayn13; 04-04-2020 at 01:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »