Home

Watch Dogs Legion

This is a discussion on Watch Dogs Legion within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2019, 12:19 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Watch Dogs Legion

Surprised this was delayed to be honest. Gods & Monsters on the other hand was not a surprise and I was expecting it. Wouldn't mind both being released in November 2020 and being cross-gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2019, 10:06 AM   #66
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I am disappointed this was pushed back since LOU also got delayed that changes things a bit. If you look at what was suppose to be released before I think its the right move. You had LOU which was suppose to be late Feb, FF7 early march, cyberpunk april and even Avengers in May.

This is a make or break game for the series and with so many amazing games coming out during those few months. You can't afford to come out with a game around so many blockbusters and it have problems. If you do that could be the end of the series. Even if the reviews are positive it could still just get swallowed up and forgetten about.

I think the move now is to wait till sometime in the summer let people finish those games and iron out the bugs. It will be tricky with the ps5 coming later on in the year. If they do have some kind of launch game with next gen that could be the move while still having it come out for ps4.

Last edited by georgiafan; 10-30-2019 at 12:07 PM.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:14 AM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I am disappointed this was pushed back since LOU also got delayed that changes things a bit. If you look at what was suppose to be released before I think its the right move. You had LOU which was suppose to be late Feb, FF7 early march, cyberpunk april and even Avengers in May.

This is a make or break game for the series and with so many amazing games coming out during those few months. You can't afford to come out with a game with around so many blockbusters and it have problems. If you do that could be the end of the series. Even if the reviews are positive it could still just get swallowed up and forgetten about.

I think the move now is to wait till sometime in the summer let people finish those games and iron out the bugs. It will be tricky with the ps5 coming later on in the year. If they do have some kind of launch game with next gen that could be the move while still having it come out for ps4.
Yeah, the first half of 2020 is still packed but not as much due to the Ubisoft delays but don't be surprised if you see a few more games that are set for the first half of 2020 get delayed. It really seems like nearly every publisher is kind of coasting for a year and want to get to next gen. This Fall/Holiday season is solid but slow compared to the last three years.

Agree with Legion possibly being a make or break for the series.

I believe that Watch Dogs Legion will be a cross-gen launch title which will be great for Ubisoft because it will be on five different platforms. Ubisoft has already been testing and showing Ray Tracing on the PC version of Legion so im definitely expecting a next gen version with again, my belief being cross-gen at launch.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:02 AM   #68
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

The ps4 pre orders are $40 on amazon now which isn't the case for xbox for some reason.

https://www.amazon.com/Watch-Dogs-Le...=operasport-20
Old 07-07-2020, 04:29 PM   #69
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

There were some pricing errors earlier, probably one of them.
Old 07-07-2020, 04:55 PM   #70
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

3 leaked photos

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...tball-hooligan

Last edited by georgiafan; 07-07-2020 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-12-2020, 03:24 PM   #71
MVP

Watch Dogs Legion Gameplay Overview Trailer -

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2020, 05:06 PM   #72
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

Thanks for posting these both here and Valhalla. Missed the Show and these were the two I cared about the most.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »