Home

2006 FIFA World Cup Interview Questions

This is a discussion on 2006 FIFA World Cup Interview Questions within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 05:21 AM   #9
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 2006 FIFA World Cup Interview Questions

Will the gameplay during games differ at all from FIFA 06 RTWC?
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-05-2006, 09:47 AM   #10
Pro

kennytomson's Arena

OVR: 10

- will gameplay sliders be included?
- will there be a career/manager mode that goes beyond the 06 world cup?
- will there be cpu tactical subs?
- explain in better detail the new ‘advanced shooting mechanics’ from the press release.
- have ball physics been updated at all?
- is there create a player, and can you call up/send down players ala ‘international selection’ (fifa 06)?
- will the game support ‘progressive scan’ on the ps2?
- how many commentator languages will be available for the north American version?
- are there any new camera angles in addition to the ones in fifa 06?
Old 03-11-2006, 10:37 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

How come you went away from the FIFA 1998 model of playing in a road to the world cup and world cup to 2 games? Many people still feel that 98 was the best game for mimicking the World Cup experience? Is it a financial decision to make the game worse or just made by people who don't know much about the World Cup?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2006, 10:29 AM   #12
MVP

forensicd's Arena

OVR: 21

Have they done anything to the penalty system? In RTTWC there were almost no penalties.

Is the animation of players without the ball running fixed? The on ball animation was great, but players without the ball looked really odd when running.

What graphical updates will we see, if any. The crowds were horrible before. The players looked to plasticy, and had a shine on them that made them look like plastic action figures.

Will there be better atmosphere in the game? Will it feel like a real world cup game?

The lob pass was hit or miss in the past version, it didnt seem like you had much control of where it went or how far it went. Will this be fixed.

Really, I want to know if this is the same game regurgitated with just the world cup mode. I want to know why I should plunk down another 60 dollars for a game I had just bought a few months ago. What are the major changes they have done, and is it worth buying if I have already played the last version.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »