Home

UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 Interview Questions

This is a discussion on UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 Interview Questions within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 10:38 AM   #9
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: UEFA Champions League 2006-2007 Interview Questions

Congratulations on the best FIFA ever!! I'm playing the PC version.

Has anything been done to increase the number of fouls so that we can get more free kicks? The average football game has between 13-20 fouls per team. The number of fouls in every FIFA game ever has been very low. Sometimes no fouls. I think a player lock feature would help this. The Auto Switch is not needed.

Have there been tweaks to improve the defensive AI from the CPU AND THE USER? It's really annoying to see the CPU go on a 50yd run and watch your defenders not even attempt to tackle him or take the ball. Additionally, when using Press Tactics on defense the User defenders always sit back instead of trying to take the ball. Has this been resolved? In other words, I don't notice a difference when I'm using press tactics or zone defense.

Has Man Marking been improved? Right now it doesn't work at all.

Were any improvements made that allow the CPU to use more attacking options? Last year it seemed like their attack was predominantly Wing Play and this year it seems that the most of the CPU shots come from the top of the box.

What has been done to improve the AI of the goalkeepers? What changes will see?

Will we be able to see player bios during gameplay when deciding on substitutions?

Will we be able to see the other team's lineup during gameplay? As it stands now when the CPU makes a substitution you have no idea if they are bringing in an attacker, defender, or a midfielder.

What cut scenes have been added? A cutscene to show subs coming in would be great!

Have the ball physics been tweaked? Right now all crosses into the box are too high. Even the low crosses.

Will there be more options for defense and attacking?

We will we have the ability to move individual players in the formation?

Will an individual player's form change from game to game? Will we be able to see what form he is in before the game? Kind of like the WE Series how they have arrows next to the players name to show his form.

Has anything been done to improve the lag time when switching players on defense? If a teammate is running down the field and I take control of him he stops running. This has led to a number of crazy goals by the CPU.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to getting the game!!

Last edited by therizing02; 02-06-2007 at 11:06 AM.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:43 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Will there be the rain in the game?
cos in fifa 07 there wasn't!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 12:49 PM   #11
MVP

therizing02's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum
Will there be the rain in the game?
cos in fifa 07 there wasn't!!!
Are you playing on console? I get rain all of the time in the PC version. Almost too much rain!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2007, 12:50 PM   #12
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

i'm sorry but you have to press the developer about the framerate issues
Old 02-06-2007, 12:51 PM   #13
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Are you playing on console? I get rain all of the time in the PC version. Almost too much rain!

If the interview will be about the current gen UEFA then they might as well skip the interview at this point next gen is where it's at until pc get direct x ten or somethin
Old 02-06-2007, 01:26 PM   #14
MVP

therizing02's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba321
If the interview will be about the current gen UEFA then they might as well skip the interview at this point next gen is where it's at until pc get direct x ten or somethin

In a way I agree with you, but if they get enough questions about the bad defensive AI maybe we can get some insight.

With regards to the PC version, I would highly recommend it. I have installed a gameplay mod that addresses alot of the issues that I've asked questions about and it's the best FIFA to date.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
yes, on the 360 version there's no bad weather!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2007, 05:23 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 4

Will it be available in the U.S. so we don't have to go on Ebay to get it?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »