Home

Major League Baseball 2K7 Q&A Thread (PS3)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K7 Q&A Thread (PS3) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Major League Baseball 2K7 Q&A Thread (PS3)

Chris Sullivan has received a Playstation 3 copy of Major League Baseball 2K7 and has started a Q&A thread. Head on over to our Forums to get the details.
"I received a final retail copy of the PS3 version today. I just popped the game in, and am going to try a exhibition game between the Phillies and Mets. If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer them."
Update: Aaron Holbert has the Xbox 360 version, check out his Q&A thread right here.
"Here you go. Fire away. The only thing I wont answer are ratings, rosters or questions that will require me to go deep into franchise mode to find out."
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 02-26-2007 at 08:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Major League Baseball 2K7 Q&A Thread (PS3)

I am a first time buyer of the MLB series for 2K, I was a big fan of the EA MVP series, but noticed a large dropoff since they lost the license. I owned MLB 2K5 and did not like it. As a first time buyer how am I going to like the gameplay?
Old 02-26-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
Rookie

what is the mets roster??
Old 02-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

From what games you have played so far, what is your general feel of the in game mechanics and good or bad?
Old 02-26-2007, 05:07 PM   #5
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Post questions in the thread that is linked, not this one.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2007, 01:44 AM   #6
Rookie

[quote=Steve_OS;2966324]Chris Sullivan has received a Playstation 3 copy of Major League Baseball 2K7 and has started a Q&A thread. Head on over to our Forums to get the details.
"I received a final retail copy of the PS3 version today. I just popped the game in, and am going to try a exhibition game between the Phillies and Mets. If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer them."
Update: Aaron Holbert has the Xbox 360 version, check out his Q&A thread right here.
"Here you go. Fire away. The only thing I wont answer are ratings, rosters or questions that will require me to go deep into franchise mode to find out."
how realistic is the batting and pitching?? are the graphics as sick as the screen shots??
Old 03-03-2007, 01:45 AM   #7
Rookie

[quote=Steve_OS;2966324]Chris Sullivan has received a Playstation 3 copy of Major League Baseball 2K7 and has started a Q&A thread. Head on over to our Forums to get the details.
sorry i have another questions.....does the game have a home run derby mode???
Old 03-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmmash04
what is the mets roster??
Rented this game last week, noticed that the Mets roster does not have:

-Chan Ho Park
-Schoeneweis
-Dave Williams

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »