Home

MLB 07: The Show Movie Clips (PS3)

This is a discussion on MLB 07: The Show Movie Clips (PS3) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MLB 07: The Show Movie Clips (PS3)

We have just posted some MLB 07: The Show movie clips. Most of you have already seen them, but just in case, here they are.
"Already widely considered the most authentic baseball simulation available, the franchise now introduces the all-new Road to The Show mode, enabling gamers to play both offense and defense from the created player’s perspective. Providing an even more realistic experience from the mound, the all-new New Pitch Command System (PCS) delivers unsurpassed strategy to pitch selection, as a pitcher’s “pitch comfort” will be predetermined based on a best to worst pitch scenario. It is up the gamer to decide if he/she should try to “work on a pitch” or just go with what is working. Additionally, with the Adaptive Pitching Intelligence (API) feature, catchers will call the game based on the individual strengths and weaknesses of each pitcher as well as analyze tendencies of batters. Gamers will now have the ability to either trust the pitches called by the catcher or shake them off.

As more and more gamers are seeking quality online competition and content, MLB 07 The Show adds to its already robust online feature set and delivers Online League Play, which offers the ability to set up customizable leagues with up to 30 teams, complete with full stat tracking, point benefits and rewards. Additionally, the My Sliders feature allows users to create their perfect game settings and upload them to the MLB 07 The Show server for others to try out."
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2007, 03:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 07: The Show Movie Clips (PS3)

I need help guys , I LOVE BASEBALL .. I have the 360 and have the 2K7 and I really like it and I'm a lil curious... I'm thinking of trading my 360 for a PS3 would u or wouldnt you ??? please help...

Last edited by Big Pimp 11; 04-30-2007 at 02:05 PM.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:35 AM   #3
Straight Edge

DXZeke's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: MLB 07: The Show Movie Clips (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pimp 11
I need help guys , I LOVE BASEBALL .. I have the 360 and have the 2K7 and I really like it and I'm a lil curious... I'm thinking of trading my 360 for a PS2 would u or wouldnt you ??? please help...
Don't get me wrong the PS2 is a great system, but it's now moving to the past. The 360 is where the majority of game support is.

As for trading in a 360 for a PS2 or even a PS3, the question you have to ask yourself is... are you willing to part ways with all the games that are coming out for the 360 in the summer and fall? Does the PS2 or PS3 have any games you'd be interested in at the end of the year. What about exclusives that are important to you.

Im lucky enough to own all the Current Gen and Next Gen systems. I am not biased to one company. I perfered the PS2 in the last Gen Era, but as it's starting off I perfer the 360. It's all about Game Support. Sony used to have it, but now Microsoft is getting 2 fold over the PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »