Home

LITERALLY Every Made Shot Is a Swish

This is a discussion on LITERALLY Every Made Shot Is a Swish within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2022, 12:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
LITERALLY Every Made Shot Is a Swish

I'm not sure if this has been brought up in other threads, but I thought for sure it needs its own thread.

I really wish I could un-notice this because swishes feel Soo good this year lol. I've only played one full 6 min quarter game and about 30+ mins of practice, but it's sure looking like literally (and I'm using the word literally to mean LITERALLY lol) every made jumpshot is a Swish.

After my first game I went to 'Score Summary' and replayed every 'made jumpshot' and sure enough, didn't hit rim one. And even weirder, if you turn off shot timing and play w real fg% you get ZERO swishes lol.

The game is playing amazing right now so I hope they can sort this out sooner rather than later.

Ps. As I'm finishing up typing this I see an Update Required message in my pause screen, so fingers crossed.

Pps. The ads on OS on mobile are getting absolutely ridiculous. I had to X out of 3 full page popup ads just to finish this thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2022, 01:18 PM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: LITERALLY Every Made Shot Is a Swish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliLPC
I'm not sure if this has been brought up in other threads, but I thought for sure it needs its own thread.

I really wish I could un-notice this because swishes feel Soo good this year lol. I've only played one full 6 min quarter game and about 30+ mins of practice, but it's sure looking like literally (and I'm using the word literally to mean LITERALLY lol) every made jumpshot is a Swish.

After my first game I went to 'Score Summary' and replayed every 'made jumpshot' and sure enough, didn't hit rim one. And even weirder, if you turn off shot timing and play w real fg% you get ZERO swishes lol.

The game is playing amazing right now so I hope they can sort this out sooner rather than later.

Ps. As I'm finishing up typing this I see an Update Required message in my pause screen, so fingers crossed.

Pps. The ads on OS on mobile are getting absolutely ridiculous. I had to X out of 3 full page popup ads just to finish this thread
On user shots I'm getting fairly good variety but the cpu shots not so much. Not every shot is a swish but it's definetly much higher than real life. Also when it's not a swish, it almost is if that makes sense. I haven't seen one rim rattle around or anything like that in about 20 mynba games.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

On HOF,I see very inconsistent shot percentage on both ends of the spectrum.

CPU shots either go full swish or they can't put a dime in out of ten shots.Even when i purposely pull the defender and give the CPU "Kevin Durant" space to shoot.

I think this issue needs be reviewed before calling for the nerf hammer.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:19 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

Ive seen a decent amount of variety. Def not every shot is a swish for me or the cpu in my experience.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:03 PM   #5
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

On launch day I thought every made shot was bank shots so I kept on looking at replays showing swish I thought my mind was Trippin 😕
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2022, 05:06 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliLPC

Well... you are almost right.
Every green release is a swish, others are not
Old 09-12-2022, 05:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Just played G1 of the Jordan Challenge and saw about 2 or 3 shots made that hit rim for me so I'm proven wrong but I think I know the cause. I just very rarely make shots that I don't green, and all greens are swishes, I'm pretty sure about that. Would love to see more variety on greens, but just being nitpicky I'm loving the game. Had so much fun
Old 09-12-2022, 06:13 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

I’m seeing only swishes on made jump shots from the AI on the Magic/Bird era gameplay.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »