Home

Official Madden NFL 23 Roster Update For Week 2 Available - See the Changes Here

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 23 Roster Update For Week 2 Available - See the Changes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2022, 08:40 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Official Madden NFL 23 Roster Update For Week 2 Available - See the Changes Here

Just in time for the week 2 Thursday Night Football game, featuring the Los Angeles Chargers...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2022, 11:04 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden NFL 23 Roster Update For Week 2 Available - See the Changes Here

Thanks for the info. I have two questions about the roster update:
1. Did they fix it so the players like Tre'Davious White, who are on the 4-week PUP list, are not on IR and ineligible to play for the entire season? I'd really like to start my Franchise but feel it's useless without being able to bring them back at some point.
2. How do I download the new roster? It used to tell you there was a new roster to download and ask if you wanted it. Now apparently you need to go to Settings and find the Get Latest Roster button. But when I do that, it says I have the latest roster.

So frustrated by M23.
Old 09-16-2022, 10:23 AM   #3
Rookie

Omerta's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official Madden NFL 23 Roster Update For Week 2 Available - See the Changes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomski61
Thanks for the info. I have two questions about the roster update:
1. Did they fix it so the players like Tre'Davious White, who are on the 4-week PUP list, are not on IR and ineligible to play for the entire season? I'd really like to start my Franchise but feel it's useless without being able to bring them back at some point.
2. How do I download the new roster? It used to tell you there was a new roster to download and ask if you wanted it. Now apparently you need to go to Settings and find the Get Latest Roster button. But when I do that, it says I have the latest roster.

So frustrated by M23.

Unfortunately I cannot answer your first question. Not home.

As for how to download new EA roster…apparently it auto downloads in the background as game is loading (though it doesn’t alert you). Found out last night. Fired up game. Went to update rosters and it said I had current. So I went to my saves and in ‘Rosters’ I saw OFFICIAL 9/15/2022 save. To double check I looked at Bucs FB depth chart and also checked a few player ratings EA had said changed.
Side note…PS players are still in FA. Smh.

Agree, it’s odd there isn’t even an alert or something. While bar at bottom fills up while game is loading, they should add an alert.

I’m on XBox Series X. Sure it is the same on PS5.

PS4

XBox1

Madden 18, FIFA 18, NBA 2k19, SW Battlefront II, Forza 7
Old 09-16-2022, 10:39 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2

They added Kayode Awosika to Detroit but they added a create player picture (which doesn’t look like him) instead of just a black silhouette. That’s weird that they did that

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-16-2022, 01:12 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for the info, Omerta!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2022, 01:36 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Just in time for the week 2 Thursday Night Football game, featuring the San Diego Chargers...
San Diego...heh heh, I see what you did there Steve

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-16-2022, 05:00 PM   #7
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

RIP rams roster, half the team went down. geez
Old 09-16-2022, 06:52 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Where's the start week 2 option for franchise. I thought they usually came out together.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »