Home

EA LISTEN TO US: The new patch has made Madden unplayable

This is a discussion on EA LISTEN TO US: The new patch has made Madden unplayable within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2022, 02:48 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
EA LISTEN TO US: The new patch has made Madden unplayable

And none of us are exaggerating.

Ever since the newest patch, franchise mode is impossible to play. Offline. Online. I can't count the number of people who are dealing with the same issue. At some point the game automatically takes you back to the draft and you are STUCK. 10+ hours if not more of work all gone in a matter of seconds. No matter what you do, you cannot go any further without being brought back to the draft.

So unless you want to play Face of the Franchise, it is impossible to trust or put any investment into franchise mode.

This is absolutely inexcusable and as someone who has put countless hours into my Franchise Scouting thread and is a Madden fan, this is the first time I say EA has failed us. No exaggeration.

I cannot play the game. Bottom line. What are they doing? I've read this has been an issue for over a MONTH with no fix and now the patch has made this an even more prevalent issue.

Since they apparently "Read every word" of this board. I hope they read this. You need to do better. It's one thing for the 2K forum to have issues with downloading user created rosters, but for EA to make it impossible to play their game under any circumstances is worse than anything I have ever encounter with Madden.

Fix this. Now. This is unprofessional and could not be any worse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2022, 08:14 AM   #2
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: EA LISTEN TO US: The new patch has made Madden unplayable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomFranchise
And none of us are exaggerating.

Ever since the newest patch, franchise mode is impossible to play. Offline. Online. I can't count the number of people who are dealing with the same issue. At some point the game automatically takes you back to the draft and you are STUCK. 10+ hours if not more of work all gone in a matter of seconds. No matter what you do, you cannot go any further without being brought back to the draft.

So unless you want to play Face of the Franchise, it is impossible to trust or put any investment into franchise mode.

This is absolutely inexcusable and as someone who has put countless hours into my Franchise Scouting thread and is a Madden fan, this is the first time I say EA has failed us. No exaggeration.

I cannot play the game. Bottom line. What are they doing? I've read this has been an issue for over a MONTH with no fix and now the patch has made this an even more prevalent issue.

Since they apparently "Read every word" of this board. I hope they read this. You need to do better. It's one thing for the 2K forum to have issues with downloading user created rosters, but for EA to make it impossible to play their game under any circumstances is worse than anything I have ever encounter with Madden.

Fix this. Now. This is unprofessional and could not be any worse.

I hate that for you guys and hope they fix it soon.
Old 09-22-2022, 09:26 AM   #3

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Use the impression thread. Also, EA is not to going to read your post.
Old 09-22-2022, 09:37 AM   #4
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

Quote:
EA LISTEN TO US
.... they stopped reading there.
Old 09-22-2022, 10:29 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Is this just with custom draft classes?
Old 09-22-2022, 10:38 AM   #6
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

I stubbornly retried from a preseason save file (the only one not corrupted and would load) and did load in a custom draft class. I played games up until I got to the first mock draft, I looked around the whole module of the mock, prospects and scouts, and the game froze and kicked me out again. I'll test it again later tonight with another reset, but it's looking fair to say it's definitely one or both of using a custom draft class and/or just the entire draft module itself. I didn't even play a game or do practice or check rosters (nothing else) that week - just went into the draft module.
Old 09-22-2022, 10:52 AM   #7
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Borderline Hey Dev Thread?
Old 09-22-2022, 11:12 AM   #8
MVP

I advise you to tweet them add all developers twitter.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »