Home

All Madden Difficulty - Rant/Help me thread

This is a discussion on All Madden Difficulty - Rant/Help me thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2022, 02:03 PM   #1
Rookie

Charizard's Arena

OVR: 0
All Madden Difficulty - Rant/Help me thread

I’m absolutely getting destroyed on all madden in franchise mode with the Falcons. I’ve got Justin Fields (77) overall and a few nice pieces on defense like chase young and aj terrell, however even with custom sliders I’m getting absolutely obliterated by the CPU. They are getting almost 200 yards by halftime I play on 13 min clock.

Even with custom sliders I use Matt10’s with a few adjustments but even with that it’s almost impossible to score on the CPU. I play with short to medium passing with a heavy run game. I’ve tired switching schemes and even playbooks as the Falcons offensive scheme book is flat out garbage for medium passing but nothing and I mean nothing is working.

I’m 1-4 in the second season and I’m very close to putting this game in the bin. I’ve already broken a controller and I’ve only had the PS5 a week. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2022, 04:06 PM   #2
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Re: All Madden Difficulty - Rant/Help me thread

Have U tried playing the level before All Madden? If so what kind of results were U seeing from there?
Old 09-23-2022, 04:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard
I’m absolutely getting destroyed on all madden in franchise mode with the Falcons. I’ve got Justin Fields (77) overall and a few nice pieces on defense like chase young and aj terrell, however even with custom sliders I’m getting absolutely obliterated by the CPU. They are getting almost 200 yards by halftime I play on 13 min clock.

Even with custom sliders I use Matt10’s with a few adjustments but even with that it’s almost impossible to score on the CPU. I play with short to medium passing with a heavy run game. I’ve tired switching schemes and even playbooks as the Falcons offensive scheme book is flat out garbage for medium passing but nothing and I mean nothing is working.

I’m 1-4 in the second season and I’m very close to putting this game in the bin. I’ve already broken a controller and I’ve only had the PS5 a week. Any help would be appreciated.
Learn to read the defense. Their alignment can normally give you a good idea what coverage they are in. If you can guess what coverage, you can attack the weak spots of that particular coverage, and hot route to exploit them.

Read how the defense is lined up. If they have 6 or 7 guys "in the box" then don't try to run. Use quick passes. If they have only 3 or 4 guys in the box, then run the ball (even on 2nd and long)

I normally don't call a "play" so much as I call a formation. I have a custom playbook with audibles for each formation that are meant to beat certain coverages. I will audible into a play based on how the CPU defense is lined up/what coverage I think they are in.
Old 09-24-2022, 07:30 PM   #4
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Instant replay. After every turnover or missed pass. Watch the play again and see what you could of done differently. All madden is challenging and at times b.s. But more times then not there was another play you could of made. Doing this has decreased my int since the game has released.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:25 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdutch98
If they have 6 or 7 guys "in the box" then don't try to run.
You mean 7 or 8, surely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2022, 01:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
You mean 7 or 8, surely.
Nope, I mean 6 or 7.

i don't consider linebackers lined up outside the tackles as "in the box"

Most of my runs are between the tackles, then I will make moves to get to the secondary. If there are 6 or 7 guys lined up in the box inside the tackles, I won't run. Unless it's 3rd and inches.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »