Home

How is the game after today's patch are INTs any better?

This is a discussion on How is the game after today's patch are INTs any better? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2022, 08:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How is the game after today's patch are INTs any better?

Thoughts after the patch today? I am currently playing default All Pro as I spend WAY too much time looking for sliders that work for a few games them completely change. Just want to enjoy the game not an endless search for sliders that work for me. From what I understand EA makes the game around default All Pro but I could be wrong ;(

Last edited by duane1515; 09-27-2022 at 08:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2022, 08:09 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: How is the game after today's patch are INTs any better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duane1515
Thoughts after the patch today? I am currently playing default All Pro as I spend WAY too much time looking for sliders that work for a few games them completely change. Just want to enjoy the game not an endless search for sliders that work for me. From what I understand EA makes the game around default All Pro but I could be wrong ;(
ur rite EA does make the game around all-pro..ive tried a bunch of sliders then switch to other sliders after few games bcuz im constantly searching...
Old 09-28-2022, 08:11 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by duane1515
ur rite EA does make the game around all-pro..ive tried a bunch of sliders then switch to other sliders after few games bcuz im constantly searching... no matter which slider set it is all-madden is all-madden..but 2find tht rite all pro set is tough...
Old 10-13-2022, 07:45 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylodutch
ur rite EA does make the game around all-pro..ive tried a bunch of sliders then switch to other sliders after few games bcuz im constantly searching... no matter which slider set it is all-madden is all-madden..but 2find tht rite all pro set is tough...
I have experienced the same thing as far as sliders working for a few games then they just end up breaking. I wonder when the sliders do break if it breaks to a certain extent and just stay at that broken state until you change the sliders. If this is the case and if the sliders break only say for int and some other few reasons then this madden community that makes these sliders could come up with 2 sets of sliders for when they do work and a 2nd set for when they break. It would be tricky though because obviously once you input new sliders they work until they break again. Im just trying to come up with a solution to this on going problem that everyone is experiencing when it comes to any sets of sliders. When certain sliders do work this game is amazing so maybe this kind of mind set is worth keeping in mind. Ea really has to fix this game though it has so much potential imo. Its sad that making sliders even has to comes down to maybe having this two set of sliders idea become a possibility to solve this issue.
Old 10-13-2022, 03:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Dagan's Arena

I've actually considered modeling all future slider sets after the last four games of the regular season, as that is at the height of competition and fatigue levels as far as the game code goes (seemingly).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2022, 05:54 PM   #6
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Finally the Interception Slider works after today’s patch!

Just played a game with 0 INTs on All-Pro. CPU/User Interception sliders both at 0.

This was the gameplay I was expecting when I first got the game! Huge relief they’ve fixed the Interception slider!
Old 10-17-2022, 01:07 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Finally the Interception Slider works after today’s patch!

Just played a game with 0 INTs on All-Pro. CPU/User Interception sliders both at 0.

This was the gameplay I was expecting when I first got the game! Huge relief they’ve fixed the Interception slider!
What about the other sliders? User/CPU and Penalties.
Old 10-17-2022, 05:19 PM   #8
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

I have zero interests in changing a bunch of sliders, so I'd love to know what a good INT slider setting would be for otherwise default All Pro without changing anything else. I keep seeing posts where people keep saying INT 0 plays great and there were no picks in any of their games, but its hardly realistic to have no interceptions in any games either. Anyone settle on a slider number for INT that seems to simulate real NFL stats (ie there are some INTs, but not 6 a game).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »