Home

Official NBA Roster by timsmooth503pa

This is a discussion on Official NBA Roster by timsmooth503pa within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2022, 06:09 PM   #1
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Official NBA Roster by timsmooth503pa

Whats going on OS community I'm back this year with the best roster for the community. I have updated every player's signature shots, Updated every player hot zones based off last year's shooting zones. if you have been following my rosters over the years you now i update my roster daily. Everyday you get the most detailed updated roster. I updated every team's rotations and minutes based on the last game the team has played. I updated every players positions daily. I have an attribute based formula to translate real NBA stats into a NBA 2k attribute and i update attributes daily. So you will see the NBA player ratings changing daily to give everyone a hot cold effect and you can see you a player is ascending and descending based on real life NBA stats. I have updated every players play type to match the play types and run IRL based on NBA play type statistics. I have updated coaching play styles so you can see type of play style each play based on categorizing real stats to NBA 2k gameplay. I have updated coaches ex. Joe Mazzula coaching the Celtics and Ume Idoka coaching Brooklyn. I love real gameplay. I think my Official NBA Roster gives gamers the sim experience gamers want. Check it out today!!!

PSN timsmooth503pa
Official NBA Roster
(my roster will have the last day it was updated on the share)
(download my slider set as well plays perfect with the roster)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2022, 07:34 PM   #2
Rookie

TheDon7727's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA Roster by timsmooth503pa

Control settings?
Old 11-02-2022, 08:00 PM   #3
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon7727
Control settings?
i use real player percentage are my control settings because i feel like with my sliders settings the jump shot feels more realer and i like to shot a variety shots ex Fadaways set backs and pull up jumpers and I have edited almost every jumpshot so trying to learn the release makes me mad when i miss wide open shots on User Timing but its really your preference
Old 11-04-2022, 03:31 PM   #4
Rookie

hey Tim, I've enjoyed your rosters in the past, especially your sig shots. I'm on xbox this year, though. Any chance you could share your sig shot spread sheet here? Would love to incorporate some of your sigs into my roster
Old 11-07-2022, 05:52 AM   #5
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek_the_sneak15
hey Tim, I've enjoyed your rosters in the past, especially your sig shots. I'm on xbox this year, though. Any chance you could share your sig shot spread sheet here? Would love to incorporate some of your sigs into my roster
Here's the link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...xvA/edit#gid=6

Also you could google my signature shots and my spreadsheet will be the first to come up you'll see all the sigs are up to date check them out tell me what you think???

psn timsmooth503pa
Official NBA Roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2022, 08:01 AM   #6
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

Updated every player shooting tendencies and nba height changes based on nba.com ex Jarrett Allen 6'9 not 6'11...Today I'm working on defensive tendencies: charges, take foul, on ball defense, shot contest, and blocking tendencies. I will be updating tendencies all season monthly just like attributes. I have updated all coaching settings, team play style, and coaching sliders to have each team's gameplan based on real nba teams stats. I've been uploading game footage on you tube. Showing subscribers how to updated an advanced rotation panel and more don't forget to check it out

PSN timsmooth503pa
Official NBA Roster
Old 03-13-2023, 06:20 PM   #7
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

new roster updated all jerseys are included. This is Vol.2!!! Vol. 2 consists of a complete overhaul with the sliders settings to give you the ultimate sim experience. I have overhauled the play styles of every team. Implemented zone defenses authentic offense, speed edits and gameplay flow unlike any roster in the community. I have every players signatures shot release for every team. Hot zones edited based on this years stats for every player. Every players game gears has been updated plus more.....

Check it out
PSN timsmooth503pa
Official NBA Roster
Old 03-14-2023, 12:06 PM   #8
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Hey, what sliders do you use, difficulty level and also game speed? Do you have a scenario we can download which will include all this or Is it just the roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »