Home

NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 Wii rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
Rookie

Jack_Bauer's Arena

OVR: 2
Exclamation NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

Here are the real rosters for NCAA 09 for wii and how to use them.

Adding the instructions and roster file to this post to make it easier to find and use. Thanks again guys for all the hard work, great teamwork.

HOW TO USE THE ROSTER FILE:
1. Copy your original NCAA09 save file from your Wii to your SD card
2. Plug the SD card into your PC
3. Extract the RNAE.zip file you downloaded
4. Copy over top of the data.bin file in the private/wii/title/RNAE folder of your SD card with the one you extracted
5. Go back to your Wii
6. Delete your original NCAA09 game save on the Wii
7. Copy the new save file from the SD card to your Wii

HERE ARE THE FINAL ROSTERS........
Attached Files
File Type: zip RNAE.zip (1.37 MB, 744 views)

Last edited by Jack_Bauer; 08-28-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #2
Banned

gpe1975's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA 09 Wii rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
I've not seen anything about them, are there any around? Thanks in advance.
Not trying to be funny, but, good luck. Wii sports games don't have much of a community to produce rosters and such.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:52 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

You might wanna start workin on them; you could be a trendsetter in the Wii gaming community.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:15 PM   #4
Rookie

I'm going to look at this tomorrow and start to work on them. No guarantees right now in terms of a time frame of when I'll complete them. If others want to try and do it then knock yourself out.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I posted in the main NCAA board regarding this just now. Anyway, I'd be interested in helping - I figure we could do this fairly easily by passing a savefile around and having anyone who is interested do several teams (a conference or two). It seems like with an SD card reader one can do something similar to what one did in the old days of MAX drives...

I know most people aren't interested in Wii - the game honestly is likely a lot better on PS3/360. I think a roster would still be nice, though, and people *would* use it. I used to play NCAA back around 04 on PS2, and went Wii because of my non-sports gaming tastes (big into the Nintendo exclusives...). I still like to play my sports games - though I can hardly justify a second console just for them (next year I'll be crazy busy with graduate school et al). I have to believe that there are at least some people who went Wii this generation for similar reasons...

Anyway, does anybody have a good set of printable rosters? If people are to start working on this, that is kind of a prerequisite... I'd like something that matches the EA ones as close as possible - as I figure it would be better to just get names on there and worry about editing later. I figure (barring a Wii roster-maniac doing these 100hrs straight) that starting to work on these and uploading them as we finish teams would be the best way to get rosters on NCAA Wii.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #6
Rookie

jmanhsa's Arena

I'll be happy to contribute if someone can tell me how I would send them to everyone else.

-Wayne Woodrow "Woody" Hayes
Old 07-16-2008, 10:16 AM   #7
Rookie

Just finished my beloved Nebraska Cornhuskers fairly easy, even w/the Wiimote. Going to hack out a few more teams, primairily from the Big 12. Or I'll work on them, and send them to someone that wants next?

You send rosters on through SD cards and some sort of device you can plug them into your computer. For example, I'll probably use our digital camera.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:54 AM   #8
Rookie

ps2gamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlottyDawg
Just finished my beloved Nebraska Cornhuskers fairly easy, even w/the Wiimote. Going to hack out a few more teams, primairily from the Big 12. Or I'll work on them, and send them to someone that wants next?

You send rosters on through SD cards and some sort of device you can plug them into your computer. For example, I'll probably use our digital camera.
Thanks! Hopefully you can get the ball rolling.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »