Home

Tristan Riley... Why is he so friggin huge?

This is a discussion on Tristan Riley... Why is he so friggin huge? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Tristan Riley... Why is he so friggin huge?

I drafted him in the Ozzie Jones draft and got him for a steal in the late 4th round. I like how he plays but OMG.... his toon on the field is built like a damn lineman and I have to wonder why. he is huge! he makes William "The Fridge" Perry look small...so I have to ask..... why did the Devs do this to a quarterback?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Tristan Riley... Why is he so friggin huge?

LOL, yes exactly he is totally unplayable in my book. He stands out like a whale in a fish bowl.

Also Jayson Huff a 6'0 205lb QB is the same way. Also from that class there's a 6'6 205 FS named Proctor who is also a whale, and a WR I forget the name though.

The DE"s are huge but Riley dwarfs them. I was hoping for a fix with the patch but I wasn't so lucky.

Next year they need to allow us to edit equipment and body type, it is a MUST. I do not expect them to get all of the players 100% right which is why we need the option to change them.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
LOL, yes exactly he is totally unplayable in my book. He stands out like a whale in a fish bowl.

Also Jayson Huff a 6'0 205lb QB is the same way. Also from that class there's a 6'6 205 FS named Proctor who is also a whale, and a WR I forget the name though.

The DE"s are huge but Riley dwarfs them. I was hoping for a fix with the patch but I wasn't so lucky.

Next year they need to allow us to edit equipment and body type, it is a MUST. I do not expect them to get all of the players 100% right which is why we need the option to change them.
Dude.... u hit the nail on the head. I am using him as my QB and it is sooo tough to play the games cause he is out there almost5 waddling thru the plays.

Josh or anyone else from the Dev crew, is there a way we can get some of these "Oversized" players to a realistic size??
Old 10-21-2008, 01:47 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

The really bad part is I picked up a rb in that same set who is 6'4" like 333 pounds, he looks like a WR, tall and skinny, and he is lined up behind Riley who looks like a tackle or something and is only supposed to weigh like what 225 or so
Old 10-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hefty Lefty syndrome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #6
Rookie

bblack1207's Arena

OVR: 1

I Am Glad You Did This Post because I Was Wondering The Same. He Is Absolutely A Humongous Phat Asp..!!! Please Don't Ask Him To Do A QB Run Because He Falls Hard-Backwards. Thank Goodness he Has A Carson palmer Arm And Tom Brady Accuracy. I Have 6'8" Dwight Hawkins As A Wide Receiver And He Finds Them Everywhere. I Am Waitingh To See the Sideline Shot Of Tristian Riley Eating A Donut And Drinking Milk When The Offense Is off The Field.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #7
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

LOL Why not? Why can't I use a QB built like a SUV? Screw mobility, those little DEs could never tackle him.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 26

All the players on the Ozzie path are bigger than normal-one reason I never use it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »