Home

OS OutSimFac + TOMBA KG Roster/Slider Set

This is a discussion on OS OutSimFac + TOMBA KG Roster/Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
OS OutSimFac + TOMBA KG Roster/Slider Set

NOW AVAILABLE on 360 2KShare!!!

All teams are ready for testing. Tweaked coaching profiles so please do some testings and provide some feedbacks.

GamerTag: DonDomeng3
Roster File: Don Domeng v1.0
Slider File: Don Domeng Sliders v1.0

The sliders were inspired by the original works of TOMBA plus some tweaking by my man KG#5Beantown. The roster came from the OS OutSimFac file injected with the Tomba speed edits so that it will still have the same Tomba 2K9 feel.

Game Speed: 39
Level: PRO

NBA Rules:
Charging: 100
Blocking: 100
Reaching: 70
Shooting: 70
Loose Ball: 100

Some of the rotations were off so please do make some suggestions. Injuries were not take into consideration here so Agent 0 and Kirk Hinrich are active on this roster.

Last edited by domingo_salanguit; 01-08-2009 at 06:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2009, 10:45 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: OS OutSimFac + TOMBA KG Roster/Slider Set

So Domingo
tomorrow you'll upload in 2KShare the complete roster + slider files?
I ask as I try to download your "incomplete" roster but it always freeze, so I hope that the "complete" roster will give me no problem!!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

i will definitely grab this tomorrow. thank you.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
Rookie

actually, i was supposed to upload a BETA roster/slider set with 24 teams but 2Kshare had problems few hours ago that i cant upload... it was at 81% when it said, \"upload failed\"...

i simmed 1 season just for fun without injuries and here are some interesting results:

MVP - Wade
Defensive - Howard
Coach of the Year (very surprising) - D\'Antoni
Sixth Man - Kaman
Most Improved - Duhon

Celtics was 7th seed in East, Knicks were top seeded with 53-29 W-L record just like Lakers who top West.

I don\'t know what happen with the Knicks but none of their players reached 18 ppg but there were 5 or 6 guys on double figures...

Im at work right now so i cant do another sim... Maybe it has something to do with my coach profiles because i tweaked them based from nogsters and neon findings... high scoring teams from the current real NBA season are having high score as well on the simmed season... three pointing team magic leads that category as well and the least 3pt shooting thunder also was at the bottom... im currently happy with the results of the simmed season because it really followed what i did on the coach profiles...
Old 01-07-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by domingo_salanguit
actually, i was supposed to upload a BETA roster/slider set with 24 teams but 2Kshare had problems few hours ago that i cant upload... it was at 81% when it said, \"upload failed\"...

i simmed 1 season just for fun without injuries and here are some interesting results:

MVP - Wade
Defensive - Howard
Coach of the Year (very surprising) - D\'Antoni
Sixth Man - Kaman
Most Improved - Duhon

Celtics was 7th seed in East, Knicks were top seeded with 53-29 W-L record just like Lakers who top West.

I don\'t know what happen with the Knicks but none of their players reached 18 ppg but there were 5 or 6 guys on double figures...

Im at work right now so i cant do another sim... Maybe it has something to do with my coach profiles because i tweaked them based from nogsters and neon findings... high scoring teams from the current real NBA season are having high score as well on the simmed season... three pointing team magic leads that category as well and the least 3pt shooting thunder also was at the bottom... im currently happy with the results of the simmed season because it really followed what i did on the coach profiles...
Those references are superb as well as the on point winners !

On the other hand, something that you would like to check in new Outsiders roster (because we overlooked them when the file was released) is the: Foul tendency rate and the Close and 3pts ratings for some players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

Is this particular roster for the ps3 or xbox 360 Domingo? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:43 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Those references are superb as well as the on point winners !

On the other hand, something that you would like to check in new Outsiders roster (because we overlooked them when the file was released) is the: Foul tendency rate and the Close and 3pts ratings for some players.
i'll check them out at a later time... thanks man... your work guys are very instrumental on this roster project... thanks again...

i simmed three season and knicks were superb... they finished around top four on east but on the 4th simmed season, they were back to their real form, at the bottom part of the standings... i don't know what happen but their statistics were on point.. need to do something on the rebounds problem because only dwight got double figures...
Old 01-08-2009, 06:44 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Is this particular roster for the ps3 or xbox 360 Domingo? Thanks in advance.
for 360 dude...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »