Home

BAP: Eric McKee

This is a discussion on BAP: Eric McKee within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
Post BAP: Eric McKee

So im starting my new BAP story hope you guys enjoy and I would appreciate some comments feedback etc.

Thanks,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2009, 11:32 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 44
Re: BAP: Eric McKee

sweet can't wait for more.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:20 AM   #3
Rookie

April 6th, 2008

"Beautiful night, eh?" I said." "Sure is, you nervous?" My roomate/teamate of the Ottawa 67's, Stephen Blunden said. " A little, what happens if i don't get drafted?" " You wait until next year and hope you get drafted then." "Thanks I know I can always count on you." I said sarcasticly. I was pretty sure i was goin to get drafted though, I mean 76 points isnt great in the OHL but its defenitly enough to get you drafted at least 5th round tops. But guess i would just have to wait till tomorrow and hope that my dream since i was 4 years old would actually come true.

April 7th, 2008

"BEEP...BEEP...BEEP!" "awhh" I yaned. " AGH GOD @#$%it Stephen!" I heard him chukling in the living room. "WHAT? YOU THINK YOUR JUST SO FUNNY DON'T YOU?" He decided (not for the first time) he wanted to stick a pin on my alarm clocks off button. " I swear to god, one of these days!"

I walked over to the shower, calmer now and jumped in but i guess i forgot that putting shampoo on an open wound isnt such a great idea, and to my suprise it actually stung quite badly.

I was walking out into the lot and started up my beautiful 1990 Ford pickup. reaching over 200k's by now. Anyways, i was off to pick up my girlfriend Sam for breakfast. Fun time that was, I ran off to do some more erans for stephen and myself ( I know I'm a forgiving guy) and by the tim i got back it was almost 6 pm. Watched a couple of Family Guy episodes to kill some time for a hour.

"The Tampa Bay Lightning choose Steven Stamkos." " Oh, all the scouts said i was going first..." Stephen said sarcasticly. "I bet ya any money kid says your going 186th overall." " Phh, whatever." I muterd back.

"The 4th round, 112th pick is the New Jersey Devils". Gary Bettman said. "The New Jersey Devils draft Eric McKee of the Ottawa 67's.

I must have jumped so high, I just couldnt bieleve it, ME Eric McKee was going to play professinal hockey. "THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Congrats man you did it, you got drafted, I can't bieleve it." Said Stephen for once in his life actually proud of me.

"RING...RING". "Hello?" Hello Eric this is Lou Lamoriello, General Manager of the New Jersey Devils we have decided to draft you fourth round of the NHL draft. Listen up, before we can talk about anything like traning camps and such were going to need to speak to your agent. Can I have his number?" " Well actually sir I dont have one...yet but ill found one sir." "Okay kid well keep in touch, and by the way call me Lou." Certanly si-Lou, Thanks alot." "My pleasure, see ya kid."

For all the latest news in NHL 10 Check out my Videos!

Last edited by emckee04; 04-23-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #4
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35

Nice job man and welcome to the boards. Great to have you join us.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJet
Nice job man and welcome to the boards. Great to have you join us.
Thanks alot this is a great forum site....

check back tohinigt guys and ill post the next part xD

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
MVP

GoldenJet's Arena

OVR: 35

Sure, I'll be here man.

1000 posts achieved on December 21st,2008 at 2:26 p.m in the "birth of the Mighty Blazers" thread.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
Rookie

April 9th, 2009

I had beed sitting on my couch now for about 10 minutes debating over wether or not I should call my dad and tell him the great news. I mean would he really care? Me and my dad have really never had the best relationship toughter, I still don't know why, I guess I just wasnt as lucky as other people have been.

"Who is this?" "Hey dad it's....Eric, you know your son?" "What do you want" my dad said in a not so nice tone. "Well did you here the great news?" "............."My dad said nothing. "Dad, I was drafted into the the NHL " I said. " Tell your mom this story, I don't care." "Hey honey hows it going up in Ottawa?" It was my mothers voice. "Great did you guys watch the draft at all?" No sorry huney, what's up? Did u get drafted!?" "Yeah mom I did!" "Thats fantastic huney! But look i have to go, your father is probably goin to flip since this is a long distance call. I really wish we could talk." "Okay mom, love you" "Love you too sweetie".

So an agent, I guess that wouldnt be too hard its just choosing the right one that will be the challange. So after about the 5th agent I spoke too, I actually found one named Alex Mercin, who seemed like he actually knew what he was talking about, coming at me with all these facts. And he was only charging 4.5% oh my yearly wage which wasnt bad at all so I hired him. We met up at a coffee shop in Ottawa and chatted for a little bit about what I was expecting to get payed, and all that other fun stuff I didnt really care for, I just wanted to play hockey.

So my agent spoke to Lou the Devil's GM, and we all agreed on a $330,650, 1 year, 2 way contract which was great in my opinion.

So I'm was goin to stay in Ottawa for a few more months before i have to head of for training camp.

I couldnt Wait............

Last edited by emckee04; 04-23-2009 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Changed contract amount ($)
Old 04-23-2009, 08:10 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 44

nice and your agent sucks your getting bellow minimum money of 325,000 2 way entry level.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »