Home

madden killing NCAA

This is a discussion on madden killing NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
madden killing NCAA

As it looks right now Madden looks to be better in every aspect of the game. Look at these features...

Key Features
  • Pro –Tak™ – This all new animation technology provides unprecedented control over the outcome of every play. Drag defenders towards the first down marker, including up to 9-man gang tackles, fight for a fumble at the bottom of the pile, and evade the rush with all-new quarterback avoidance actions. Enhanced play at the line of scrimmage features a new blocking system that allows the quarterback to step into the pocket and gives the defensive line more control over the rush.
  • Unprecedented Authenticity – Referees peeling players off a fumble pile, the chain gang rushing in to measure for a key first down, and all-new player equipment ensure that if you see it on Sunday, you’ll see it in Madden NFL 10.
  • Fight for Online Dominance – Delivering the most comprehensive online offerings in franchise history, Madden NFL 10 includes new modes to satisfy the competitive and cooperative football gamer.
  • The Emotion of the NFL – New TV broadcast-style presentation and cinematic cameras bring the suspense and intensity of the NFL to your living room.
  • Enhanced Franchise Mode – Run each aspect of an NFL franchise: draft players, sign free agents, manage the salary cap - just like a real GM. Enjoy all of the action throughout the league via a new, network inspired highlight show.
  • Madden NFL Your Way – The most customizable version of Madden NFL to date! Alter gameplay options to adjust the experience to your liking. A revamped play calling system and menu takes you to kickoff faster than ever before. Speed up online matches with accelerated clocks, streamlined presentation and more.

Now while NCAA hasn't really announced as much as madden, i am pretty sure if they had 9 man gang tackling we would have seen a gang tackle in the trailer. Also we haven't seen any new equipment... or dreads or any of that.

Is anyone else feeling the same way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: madden killing NCAA

....but NCAA has TeamBuilder.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6

And Madden's had Create-A-Team for two years.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Madden is gonna beat NCAA like a red headed step child. Not to mention the new QB ratings are somethi9ng I have wanted for 10 years.

Last edited by stevedrumsdw; 04-25-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtneerManiac
Are you seriously comparing TB to the very tired Create-a-Team that Madden has had the past couple years? Apples and oranges, my friend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

Madden will be a better and more polished game. I agree. But, I enjoy the college game more and the recruiting.

But, the 9-man gang tackles and referees sound sick! I may just have to get Madden this year.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 26

2 me madden is always better then ncaa, it's a bigger franchise and there so much more to it then college football. Ill always pick NCAA Football over madden though...most the time i do buy both games...just to take my guys from ncaa 2 madden....just get both keeps everyone happy lol

Old 04-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtneerManiac
No comparison. 90 percent of the logos in Madden's create-a-team were just downright awful.

Teambuilder is going to be awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »