Home

Madden Offline Franchise App Idea

This is a discussion on Madden Offline Franchise App Idea within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Madden Offline Franchise App Idea

I don't know if this has been addressed at E3 or not but will the upcoming Madden Iphone/touch app work with offline franchise also? If it does not, what a great idea if you could access your off-line franchise thru that app or thru the web. For me personally, my time is already limited to play as it is and without a save feature again this year my non-gaming time I spend in my franchise would be better suited for lunchtime at work, or whenever it is not time to sit down and play a game. If I could set my depth charts check info about my franchise ahead of time it would save me in the amount of time I would spend setting up my next game, or if I wanted to just check out more franchise info I would normally skip because of time constraints. I hope the guys would consider this since it is already in place with on-line franchise. The only difference is before and after each game it would talk to the ea servers to update your franchise. If this is in this year that would be truly an awesome time saver.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden Offline Franchise App Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by twflawless
I don't know if this has been addressed at E3 or not but will the upcoming Madden Iphone/touch app work with offline franchise also? If it does not, what a great idea if you could access your off-line franchise thru that app or thru the web. For me personally, my time is already limited to play as it is and without a save feature again this year my non-gaming time I spend in my franchise would be better suited for lunchtime at work, or whenever it is not time to sit down and play a game. If I could set my depth charts check info about my franchise ahead of time it would save me in the amount of time I would spend setting up my next game, or if I wanted to just check out more franchise info I would normally skip because of time constraints. I hope the guys would consider this since it is already in place with on-line franchise. The only difference is before and after each game it would talk to the ea servers to update your franchise. If this is in this year that would be truly an awesome time saver.
Its only for online, but you can run an online with 1 person.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden Offline Franchise App Idea

No this will only work for the only franchise my friennd. To bad it wouldn't work for offline but that would never happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »