Home

Team Fixes - NCAA 2011

This is a discussion on Team Fixes - NCAA 2011 within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 39
Team Fixes - NCAA 2011

Might as well start this now with Steve just posting screens of every team.. I'm sure there will be some mistakes noticed now, and throughout the year so hopefully we can have this as a central hub to post them. I figure almost everything is up to date dealing with unis and stadiums, so there isn't enough to have a bunch of separte threads dealing with those individually. BTW, Keep out roster talk.

Iowa Hawkeyes

1. Facemask is still white..

2. Logo looks awful. The black outline isn't like that for any Hawkeye logo I have ever seen in my life. It should look like this:

3. This is minor, but still annoying. The black part of our pro-style socks is too short, and should look like this:

4. New field art is missing. I already spoke with Adam about this, but just to so it doesn't get lost, this is what it should be:

Last edited by sportzbro; 06-13-2009 at 05:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 05:15 AM   #2
Rookie

Rivers17ncsu's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Team Fixes - NCAA 2011

that new field turf looks great.

NC State is changing their field this off-season, but they have yet to finish so i still dont know how it looks
Old 06-13-2009, 05:23 AM   #3
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

I only really have two problems with Boise State unis. The shoulder stripes; the top one is way too big and the bottom one is way too thin. And, Nike has confirmed that the Broncos will be wearing Orange jerseys in at least one home game and it doesn't appear that there is an orange option. I'm not sure whether they have orange pants this year or not but it doesn't appear that there is an option for them in the game.

Also, not happy with the OVR B, OFF B, DEF B-. They should be A+ all around. Joking more like B+ or maybe A-. But that just means I get to build them up like I do every year so I don't really care. It just kind of annoys me that they always come out with an OVR B every year. Whether they're supposed to have a rebuilding year (even though Boise St. doesn't rebuild, it reloads) or start out in the top 15 doesn't seem to matter to EA.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 06-13-2009, 05:24 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 4

I kinda want to wait to see the final version before saying it is not in the game but the pics I saw on the new uniform pictures doesn't have the new endzone art for Husky Stadium:

Also, I have looked at the images and it looks like the away jersey is different in the game than on teambuilder. Here is the complete UW uniform options:

Old 06-13-2009, 05:27 AM   #5
Rookie

Rivers17ncsu's Arena

OVR: 5

also how did they get the facemask back to white? We told OMT they were black, he told the art team, then he posted a screen shot with black facemask. So im shocked they are back to white
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 10:17 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13

Thanks for those fixes BORN4CORN.

Signed,

Last year after the game was released

Seriously, why don't they let some people who know college football look over these things before they release the game. I could sit down in a room with 2 or 3 guys from this site and look over everything and get a lot of things fixed. Heck, EA could pay me in pizza and drinks and I would gladly do it.
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 06-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #7
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

OK, here we go... lol.

The only thing I really noticed on the video of the pocket formation was it seems the #'s are a little small. I think they could stand to be taller and thicker/wider.

Whites:

The real ones:

and here are the blues:

and here are the real ones:

Old 06-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #8
Banned

vols bravesfan's Arena

OVR: 22

Ok the UT vols orange should be this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »