Home

How You Run Your Offline Dynasty

This is a discussion on How You Run Your Offline Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
MattUMD224

OVR:
How You Run Your Offline Dynasty

just trying to figure some stuff out cause we already know how the game will be but just wondering some stuff.

These are my plans for my dynasty

- I play with my team on every game and never simulate. Play the spring game, name my captains, redshirt players. Recruit only players that are with my Team Prestige. Say i have a 3 star team i usually recruit players with 1-3 stars unless a 4 or 5 star have me in there top 2.

- I always pick 11 other teams so i can recruit for them so they have something like they are in real life. I created some USC prospects last year and got all of them on their correct team.

- I plan on playing also with my games, the Game of The Week as well as the other top 4 games of the week, unless the teams are in my conference, i will not touch any of those games. I feel like playing with other teams as well will not let me get bored with just my team and will make my dynasty last longer with the story lines and position battles

- I plan on running this dynasty with my New York Giants franchise on Madden and will import draft classes. And creat draft classes that reflect the season outcome. I write down the top players at each position and create a draft board for where players would be drafted prior to the season. After the season i look at season stats and team stats to see how players played, as well as injuries and create my classes to them. I also have created a formula so i can have my own combine warriors and have players slide or drop in the draft.(Example- Tom Brandstater was a 5th-6th round guy and he lead Fresno State to a 10-2 record, won the hesiman, and won davey o'brien award, i created him in the draft class to be 1st round draft pick but wasnt picked til the 3rd round, he would still been a 7th round pick with out me creating my draft classes) I play on PS2 still and create my own classes.

- I plan on for the first time reporting my dynasty/franchise here on operationsports. I love reading other peoples stuff on here and my college class schedule allows me to have more time to mess around and do this stuff.

So before you ask, yes i have way to much time on my hands, i go to school and coach football during the fall and nothing else. I had heart surgery/health issues so im not able to go out and party all the time like normal college kids. So this is how i have my fun.

So what you all do you offline dynasty?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: How You Run Your Offline Dynasty

Can't wait to follow your dynasty!

I plan on using my created team from the TeamBuilder, Rider Bronces, the school I graduated from in 2004. I made the team a bunch of average Joes. I going to place them in the Big East(they are located in New Jersey), and I am not sure which team I will remove in that conference.

Then I am going to import my draft classes into Madden as I play with the Cowboys.
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Old 06-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
Banned

davidmj444's Arena

OVR: 6

How do I not run my dynasty?

Boom! Did it on two sites!
Old 06-29-2009, 05:31 PM   #4
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Spring Game?
Captains?

I guess not on the 360
Old 06-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
Spring Game?
Captains?

I guess not on the 360
thats what i was thinking.

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
stewaat

OVR:

Gonna create my own sites for our OS online league and my offline dynasty with a CAS.

Everyone has their own hobby and this is mine.

I am gonna get Madden...I think...not sure yet. Won't run a serious Madden Franchise though. I just can't get into it like NCAA. The roster turnover is what I love.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

I will probably use nebraska and my westside warriors i just graduated from that high school. they were an average team
Old 06-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #8
Coach Porter Davis

djp73's Arena

OVR: 7

moving out the three military schools and moving my three created schools in the independants and playing as one of them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »