Home

I wont be able to play madden 10!

This is a discussion on I wont be able to play madden 10! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 7
I wont be able to play madden 10!

because my frickin peace of crap xbox360 has broken again. this is just two months after i fixed the open tray error. woke up this mourning to play the gamestop demo and got the E74 error. im so tired of the 360. the online and software is good but the hardware is a piece of junk and should have been recalled a long time ago!

i dont know what im going to do now, cant send it back, cant return it to the store, i dont know, i might do a switcharooney, buy one from Sams Club and switch them out and return it back to Sams Club. but that might not work because you can tell my system has been opened.

so does anyone have any ideas on a way i can get another one, my 3rd 360 (if it wasnt for my friends, people i know in real life, i wouldnt even bother getting another one). i would just need the system only no hard drive or controller. or if you know of a scam let me know cause im desperate and would really like to play madden on day one. thanks.

Last edited by big_larry; 08-06-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: I wont be able to play madden 10!

http://www.ebay.com/
Old 08-06-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Banned

ps3
Old 08-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
Rookie

realultimatepower's Arena

OVR: 4

The E74 error is covered in the extended warranty (3 years). You should give sending it back a shot unless its one of those horrible 2005-2006 models and is out of warranty. The newer models (post-Zephyr), especially the arcade models with the built in memory, are great.

My Pro died a year ago (RROD) and I picked up an arcade with the newest (at the time, even better now) chipset/heatsinks and sold my replacement that MS sent me. Funnily enough, I know the guy I sold my replacement to and its still working for him.

If you do get another, get an arcade, and you can always sell off the old one to some nerd on Craigslist or Ebay for the parts.

A switcharoo is possible, but if they check/log the serial numbers (I noticed when I got my arcade the serial number was on the receipt), you'll get screwed. I got my replacement arcade at Walmart, and Sams is owned by them, so its probably a similar thing at Sams.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

PS3 80 gig baby.
Mets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorneyDave
ps3
i will get one this fall dont worry, its just that i have alot of friends on 360, i mean people i know in real life, and the only way keep in contact in on xbox live because we dont stay close to each other.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by realultimatepower
The E74 error is covered in the extended warranty (3 years). You should give sending it back a shot unless its one of those horrible 2005-2006 models and is out of warranty. The newer models (post-Zephyr), especially the arcade models with the built in memory, are great.

My Pro died a year ago (RROD) and I picked up an arcade with the newest (at the time, even better now) chipset/heatsinks and sold my replacement that MS sent me. Funnily enough, I know the guy I sold my replacement to and its still working for him.

If you do get another, get an arcade, and you can always sell off the old one to some nerd on Craigslist or Ebay for the parts.

A switcharoo is possible, but if they check/log the serial numbers (I noticed when I got my arcade the serial number was on the receipt), you'll get screwed. I got my replacement arcade at Walmart, and Sams is owned by them, so its probably a similar thing at Sams.
i worked at Sams they dont check the serial numbers, they just look to make sure everythings their. but on the back of my 360 you can tell its been tampered with, thats why im hesitant to do it.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:45 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 36

lol at ps3 fanboys saying "ps3 baby"

FAIL!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »