Home

New Rosters uploaded to roster vault

This is a discussion on New Rosters uploaded to roster vault within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
New Rosters uploaded to roster vault

For anybody interested, I uploaded a new version of the rosters created by Ridin which dorismary & I had worked on & which dorismary uploaded to the roster vault on Aug.3rd.

The name of the roster is "Ridin Roster Aug 2 V.4".

I updated these rosters from Aug 2nd to August 23rd with roster moves that have occured since that time.

I also corrected a number of number changes on jersey's that have happened since then.

I also added names to some created players who did not have any. In some cases I added names that were close in sound to their names since the game did not have their names in the list. In some cases I only added first names where I could not find any last names closely resembling their real last names. This is an ongoing process but at least the players I added names for, won't have themselves referred to only by their jersey number.

While most rosters are completely current, a couple are still only mostly current in that I did not move every single player who is on the DL to their minor league affiliate. However as I explained, most players who are currently in the Majors are reflected as such in this roster.

For those downloading the file from here, just extract it & put the extracted file inside your "database" folder which is a subfolder of your PS3 folder on your flash drive. (assuming you copied the PS3 folder from the game on to your drive)
Attached Files
File Type: rar DATABASE.rar (2.69 MB, 35 views)

Last edited by Big Shmooz; 08-23-2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: I am adding a file
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: New Rosters uploaded to roster vault

how do I get to the roster vault?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
Rookie

You click on "sportsconnect" inside the game. (you have to have your PS3 connected to the internet) After you connect, you go through all the choices of the menu prompts. (password, saving the roster that MLB downloaded for you which is the online roster, going through the three anouncements) After you finish you will be on sportsconnect. You then have to move through the options by clicking your directional buttons sideways till you will see a choice called "roster vault". Move your controller over that option & press X. Click on the middle choice & it will take you to the rosters uploaded to the vault. You can scroll through them by date the roster was uploaded. (the default is by rating) The way to scroll by date is to move your controller over the dates of the roster uploads & press the [] (square) button on your controller. You will find my roster under today's date. (Aug. 19)

Hope this helps.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shmooz
You click on "sportsconnect" inside the game. (you have to have your PS3 connected to the internet) After you connect, you go through all the choices of the menu prompts. (password, saving the roster that MLB downloaded for you which is the online roster, going through the three anouncements) After you finish you will be on sportsconnect. You then have to move through the options by clicking your directional buttons sideways till you will see a choice called "roster vault". Move your controller over that option & press X. Click on the middle choice & it will take you to the rosters uploaded to the vault. You can scroll through them by date the roster was uploaded. (the default is by rating) The way to scroll by date is to move your controller over the dates of the roster uploads & press the [] (square) button on your controller. You will find my roster under today's date. (Aug. 19)

Hope this helps.
seen the update u post up in roster vault but the rating are wrong you should used the knights osfullminor v5 there best accurate rating so far for the ridin roster v2 plus i dont see smoltz with St.louis and vincent padilla on the dodger u need to update it soon
Old 08-21-2009, 02:04 AM   #5
Rookie

Actually Smoltz is on the Cardinals farm system in the roster. The reason I did not put him on the Cardinals is because at the time I uploaded the roster he was not yet listed on the 25 man roster. I also have since corrected his jersey number to 30. (though I did not yet do that in the one I uploaded)

As far as Padilla, I believe the deal had not yet been announced at the time I uploaded. I have since put him on the Dodgers as well as Bill Hall on the Mariners. (& updated his number to 3)

As far as ratings are concerned, the ratings are the way they were adjusted in the roster by August 2nd when it was uploaded. I neither lowered nor increased any ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 04:53 AM   #6
KV

majestic24's Arena

OVR: 8

can someone post the rosters here? thanks
Old 08-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 6

Do I have to start my season over if I download this new roster...im currently in season mode...

thankx for the reply..
Old 08-21-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 60

Yes you do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »