Home

Madden Moment: Could This Be The One

This is a discussion on Madden Moment: Could This Be The One within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Madden Moment: Could This Be The One

Does anyone Have any hints or tips to complete this moment. I'm beginning to think it's impossible, I mean the lions are so bad;
Anything the defense gets there hand on is a pick, there faster smarter, I can't win. Has anyone completed this ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Rookie

FilthyRich's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Moment: Could This Be The One

im right there with you. i continue to try this one and continue to fail misera bl y. sub stafford in and go five wide is the best solution. i've gotten to OT after the two point but then i threw a pick 6, and have never gotten close again.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I completed it two days ago. I've finished every Madden Moment.

What I did to beat the Redskins was go into Play Type>Shotgun pass>Backs cross.

Then, when you see your running back running to the right sideline, chuck him the ball. I continuously did this all the way down field and ended up scoring several times with the 'Backs Cross' shotgun pass.

Obviously that's not the end of the madden moment though, cos you have to score a 2pt conversion. I ran the fullback straight through the defense for the extra 2 points, sending the game into OT.

In OT, I luckily won the toss, received, and just like before, ran the shotgun 'Backs cross' pass all the way down field, then set up a game winning field goal.

I know, easier said then done, I tried this Moment over 100 times. Definitely the hardest challenge in the madden moments. Goodluck, tell me how it goes!
Old 08-21-2009, 12:53 AM   #4
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Yeah I generally love doing the madden moments, but this one has been crushing my soul lately. I've probably had to restart 50 times and I've only got to the endzone once I think, but failed the 2 pt conversion. Very frustrating, can't wait to beat it.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 08-21-2009, 01:39 AM   #5
Rookie

Still no Luck, seriously can this be made easier in a patch, I got a touchdown and 2pt conversion then the Skin's one the toss and kicked a field goal !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 01:46 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 32

Sitting on this one too.... Boy, poor Stafford. He is in for a loooooong year if Madden is any indication of how they will fare. I have had a pretty good run up until this point, but man, between the crappy Oline play and the WR's dropping passes - the Lions Su-didly-uck.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:12 AM   #7
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

Yea their O-line is crap. But they have hope. Their D-line is decent and will hold for a few more years, and if you consider Larry Foote to be way under-rated in this game they have one of the toughest LB units. On offense Stafford is being drooled over, Calvin Johnson is already playing like Owens. Pettigrew the TE is very talented. And Kevin Smith is a hell of a talent. Even Culpepper is a better option than Tarvaris Jackson, lol. A really good player can be very dangerous with this team. Assuming the o-line holds together for a series or two.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:22 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 26

I tried it once and got the touchdown, but failed miserably, just like in the real life lions...all though i shouldn't be talking smack considering the team that i cheer for...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »