Home

Is there a patch coming out for this game

This is a discussion on Is there a patch coming out for this game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2009, 02:12 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Is there a patch coming out for this game

I can't seem to find any info about a patch for Madden 10. Is their one? When is coming out? What is included in the patch. Sorry if this has been discussed, but I can't find any info on a patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Is there a patch coming out for this game

they already have your money why should they give a **** that they released a game full of holes?

you're the king of empty promises tiburon!

p.s. i'm jk (kind of...), i suspect the patch will be out within the next few weeks. hoping they fix online franchise stuff too!
Old 08-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfansiny79
I can't seem to find any info about a patch for Madden 10. Is their one? When is coming out? What is included in the patch. Sorry if this has been discussed, but I can't find any info on a patch.

That's the million dollar question and for some reason EA is keeping this Top Secret : (
Old 08-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #4
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

I had a dream that this one time, a sports video game was released and it didn't need to be patched to work well... then I woke up and realized that doesn't happen anymore.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
I had a dream that this one time, a sports video game was released and it didn't need to be patched to work well... then I woke up and realized that doesn't happen anymore.
You must of been dreaming about games in the 90's and early 2000's. Lol. Thats when you were able to just open the box, pop it in the system and play. (I miss those days) As far as the patch, I think it won't come out until like Oct. (I hope I'm wrong). But just thinking about last year when everyone was waiting months for the DLC. And it never came.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 02:38 PM   #6
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddcatt
That's the million dollar question and for some reason EA is keeping this Top Secret : (
It isn't top secret or secret at all because they already said that they are going to try to fix some things with the patches and info will be coming out soon about what will be fixed.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
I'm not sure if that ever happened. If you're talking about the days when companies didn't have the ability to release a downloadable patch to correct issues in a game and the "good ol' days" of when you either had a recall on a game or you were stuck with a broken product....you're alone on that one.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
I'm not sure if that ever happened. If you're talking about the days when companies didn't have the ability to release a downloadable patch to correct issues in a game and the "good ol' days" of when you either had a recall on a game or you were stuck with a broken product....you're alone on that one.
Actually, I don't think I ever had any complaints with Madden on Sega Genesis... or PS one for that matter... None of those games were 'broken', or in need of a patch to fix glitches and piss poor gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »