Home

The Extra Point

This is a discussion on The Extra Point within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
The Extra Point

First off I have to say this is my first Madden game for next gen and I absolutely love it except for the franchise stats, but those don't really matter. One of my favourite things has to be the extra point show in franchise mode. I really think this is a great addition to a sports game.

I would just love for the developers to add on to this aspect in next years mode. One thing I would want myself is that they would include broken records(and top 10) in this show. Because now when I go over the NFL Records list I find myself suprised that someone broke a record and I didn't even knew. For someone who cares about stats that would be a great small addition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: The Extra Point

I want video highlights, I don't really care if they are randomly generated but I want to see a highlight from 2 different teams that played that week. Its a good start and I think the extra point has a ton of potential.

*Actual time may vary.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

I don't watch it. There's no point. All the info you get from the extra point can be gotten from the NFL Info tab on the main franchise screen. And you don't have to hear Alex Flanigan's annoying *** voice to find it.

Until they add something like highlights or predictions or something to the Extra Point there's no "point" to watch it.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantibram
First off I have to say this is my first Madden game for next gen and I absolutely love it except for the franchise stats, but those don't really matter. One of my favourite things has to be the extra point show in franchise mode. I really think this is a great addition to a sports game.

I would just love for the developers to add on to this aspect in next years mode. One thing I would want myself is that they would include broken records(and top 10) in this show. Because now when I go over the NFL Records list I find myself suprised that someone broke a record and I didn't even knew. For someone who cares about stats that would be a great small addition.
Ok anyone else see a problem with this?
Old 09-01-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

haha Mr. Contradiction, your table is ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skudplayr
haha Mr. Contradiction, your table is ready.

Old 09-01-2009, 04:36 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skudplayr
I don't watch it. There's no point. All the info you get from the extra point can be gotten from the NFL Info tab on the main franchise screen. And you don't have to hear Alex Flanigan's annoying *** voice to find it.

Until they add something like highlights or predictions or something to the Extra Point there's no "point" to watch it.
I hate to say it because i loved the idea..it was long overdue...however without highlights it becomes redundant ...with the blatant obvious being stated...
Old 09-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Men_in_Mass
Ok anyone else see a problem with this?
haha ohw that's a mistake, I mean I can live with that(for now). I have to say my english isn't really good because i'm from the netherlands.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »