Home

Madden 11 priorities?

This is a discussion on Madden 11 priorities? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2009, 02:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Madden 11 priorities?

What do you guys think should be Madden 11 priorities.

For me it goes like this:

1. AI Playcalling: I want them to play smart and like they real life counter part. Madden 10 AI won't run inside the 10. They use the same plays over and over, we need more variety. The user has more advantage since we use different plays in different situation unlike the CPU.

2. Animations: Player Specific Running Animations, Better and more catching animations, more diving and falling down catches. Have different catching animations packages just like NBA 2k has for dunking. I want to be able to throw a fade to my wideout at the goal line have him go up and get the ball.

3.Gameplay: Specific Team tendencies Sliders. No huddle offense frequency Slider, Play-action Frequency Sliders, Outside Running Vs Inside Running Slider, Mass subs, Situational Subs, etc.

4. Atmosphere and Authenticity: Better announcers, more passionate and exiting play by play. Different Sock Length!!! Dynamic Crowd, Playoff atmosphere, better crowd!!! They look so bad that sometimes I think I'm playing Nintendo 64.

5. Fix Progression.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 11 priorities?

1. Blocking: Everything about it. AI, animations... everything needs to be fixed with blocking, especially run blocking.

2. WR catching logic: If I have a WR like Larry Fitzgerald or Randy Moss I want to be able to throw a jump ball that they can go jump up above the DB and fight for the ball, not just have them try and do an over-the-shoulder catch while the DB jumps up and knocks it down.

3. Defensive playcalling AI: No defense calls press coverage 90% of the time, and no defense sends 8 blitzers 50% of the time. Also, even elite DBs can be beaten on a consistent basis by the same routes.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

#1, and the place where any and everything else needs to start is offensive and defensive line play, period.

If where the play starts is broken, then everything else that occurs thereafter is also broken.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Blocking, Cornerback and D-line play. Running motion too. I wanna feel like i'm running fast with a fast player.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

seriously? this years game hasnt even been out for 2 months. there are no priorities at this point and i can promise you that. they are still working out the kinks in this years game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Pretty much everything but the endzone paint needs work.

Blocking (STRESSING MAJORLY)
A.I. (put the intelligence back in artificial intelligence please)
Animations (couldn't stress this enough)
Player Interactions (this bonehead engine probably can't handle anything too major)
Bring back Create A Playbook
Flats Coverage
WR Blocking
Pro-Tak (isn't that great EA)
Old 09-26-2009, 03:59 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 24

Colored mouthguards,dang it!!!!!!!

Last edited by Segagendude; 09-26-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Colored mouthguards,dang it!!!!!!!
This is the reason blocking isnt fixed. They do the little things be4 the most important thing called in gameplay and gameplay animations

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »