Home

Luvtotha9s PS3 Roster

This is a discussion on Luvtotha9s PS3 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 17
Luvtotha9s PS3 Roster

original posting October 1st 2009
"If anyone wants realistic rosters, you should check out mine....I triple checked all rosters....and would find it hard to believe that anyone made better rosters than mine...and I named all of my roster from scratch....if you want realistic rosters, check my rosters out...my gamertag is luvtotha9s"
Updated 8/10/10

This is my post from last season...Version 1 of my NCAA 2011 rosters are now in my EA Locker: luvtotha9s
I am currently working on Version 2, I have set no timetable for version 2( I already rushed out version 1, because the people wanted them so badly)
I have made minimal ratings changes, Ratings and depth charts will be included in my later versions
Version 1 is all about getting the players in the right places and adding/removing all neccesary players
You can follow my progress on twitter : http://twitter.com/Luvtotha9s
or you can Join my Inner Circle by donating to my Paypal: [email protected]
by donating you are privy to personal updates and emails from me directly
I appreciate feedback but please be respectful with your posts, I do these rosters for fun and enjoyment...and I want to get them as accurate as possible...and they will...good things just take time...thanks for everyones kind words and support...If I hadnt received so many responses I wouldnt even do this, since its such a exhausting process....Enjoy!!
PS: I do not endorse anyone using my Roster as starting point for their rosters....I worked too hard on these for someone to slap a few changes on them and then claim them as their own....

Last edited by luvtotha9s; 09-08-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Luvtotha9s PS3 Roster

I'll check them out bro. If you triple checked them there should be no mistakes.

Did you rerate?

You do know people will come in here and make suggestions and you will be real busy. I just want you to know what you are getting yourself into.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:37 AM   #3
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

I took a look and i can see you didn't copy from others. good job. how long did it take?
Old 10-02-2009, 12:01 PM   #4
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

OVR: 21

From what I seen so far, this is a great set. Great job, just some minor depth chart issues and thats about it

OS Uni Snob Association Member

OS's most random Twitter account: @JustinTrenell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
White doesn't clash with dark colors. Or most colors. That's the point of white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
I think most of American history would disagree with you on that one.

Last edited by justblaze09; 10-02-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
MattUMD224

OVR:

what all can we see in this roster set.....edited ratings, equipment or just names, classes, numbers

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #6
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Whats ur psn?
Old 10-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 17

I finished up a couple weeks ago....I started as soon as the game came out...I have been making my own rosters since we were able to do it back in the day....this is the first time I ever uploaded....Editing rosters is an ongoing process, with there only being 69 available roster spots and most college rosters having well over 100 players....I rerated some...made as many equipment changes as i saw pics of....all classes, names, skin colors should be accurate...and as for the depth charts....I could change them every week till the end of the season..and they would always be in need of a change...whats a psn?
Old 10-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #8
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtotha9s
whats a psn?
Your gamertag or EA Locker name--i'm guessin' it's luvtotha9s

Last edited by Motown; 10-02-2009 at 01:48 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »