Home

Official 11/07 2K Roster Problems

This is a discussion on Official 11/07 2K Roster Problems within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11
Exclamation Official 11/07 2K Roster Problems

Hey guys, I don't know if it just me, but with the 11/07 roster update, I am seeing alot of Drive-in/Kick-outs than before. The previous Roster updates fixed this problem, but it seems that the this roster update doesn't have the fix for the drive-in/kick-out for CPU Star Players. I have played several games against the Cavs, and Lebron was driving and kicking it out alot more than finishing at the rack.

Also it was reported by some users that they don't see dynamic attendence (empty seats) in any of the arenas with the roster patch as well. (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/n ... dance.html)

Could it be that they forgot to put both the dynamic attendance as well as the drive-in/kick-out fix for the latest roster patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Official 11/07 2K Roster Problems

It's funny you mention this because I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't attribute it to the roster update.

I had been playing with the previous update, and you're right, the problem was fixed. But the minute the 11-7 update came out, I downloaded it and started my Association and I've seen the game revert back to it's old ways a bit. I thought it was a glitch in the Association, but I guess I was wrong.

I'm seeing a lot of kick outs, a lot of mid-air passes, and I'm even seeing defensive rotations act weird on a few occasions.

I'm still seeing more contact in the paint, which is great.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #3
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy

I'm seeing a lot of kick outs, a lot of mid-air passes, and I'm even seeing defensive rotations act weird on a few occasions.
I thought I was trippin' but it does happen with the 11/07 roster. I think I will try a 2K share custom roster I downloaded the night before until this fixed and hopefully I won't have this issue.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
I thought I was trippin' but it does happen with the 11/07 roster. I think I will try a 2K share custom roster I downloaded the night before until this fixed and hopefully I won't have this issue.
Yeah dude for a minute I thought it was because I was just adjusting to the changes post-patch, but I really think the last roster update did something to the gameplay.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #5
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

Are all you guys playing on the XBOX360? I am playing on the PC so I don't have the Patch from 2K yet, but I thought that the patch would solve all this even if you are using the 11/07 roster update which is bugged.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Are all you guys playing on the XBOX360? I am playing on the PC so I don't have the Patch from 2K yet, but I thought that the patch would solve all this even if you are using the 11/07 roster update which is bugged.
Yea 360, post patch
Old 11-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #7
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy
Yea 360, post patch
Weird that the Roster Update overrides the 2K Patch. I'm using the previous Roster update, the, 10/22 2K Roster and the Drive-in/Kick-out problem is solved. So it's just the 11/07 that has the problem. Hopefully the next roster update fixes this again.

BTW, when you boot up the game, it automatically downloads and saves the latest roster update which is a pain in the a** if you want to play with an older roster update.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

this is why i stick with nogster's rosters...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »