Home

Roster and Ratings Updates Schedule for Madden NFL 10

This is a discussion on Roster and Ratings Updates Schedule for Madden NFL 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14
Roster and Ratings Updates Schedule for Madden NFL 10

For those looking ahead at roster and ratings updates for Madden NFL 10, here’s the current plan:

Week 14: Friday December 11, 2009.
Wild Card Weekend: Friday January 8, 2010
Super Bowl Weekend: Friday February 5, 2010

As we have mentioned before, if the Madden team determines that major changes have occurred in an off week of our plan, we will make an unscheduled update.

As the team is already knee deep in the next game, I know that spreading these updates out is not the ideal scenario for many fans. Please know that we do continue to monitor the forums, for both general comments as well as ratings and roster suggestions. We realize that with ratings changes, it is impossible to make everyone happy … just as we know that not everyone is going to be happy with the schedule that I outlined above.

Many of you pointed out that more than anything else, you simply wanted us to let you all know what the schedule was going to be. That is the purpose of this post. I can tell you that moving forward, we are looking at a few different plans for how rosters and ratings will be handled. Some of that planning is based specifically off of ideas that have been suggested right here in the forums. More on that as we get into the off-season.

Thanks…

Nate Lundy
Madden NFL Team
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Roster and Ratings Updates Schedule for Madden NFL 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
For those looking ahead at roster and ratings updates for Madden NFL 10, here’s the current plan:

Week 14: Friday December 11, 2009.
Wild Card Weekend: Friday January 8, 2010
Super Bowl Weekend: Friday February 5, 2010

As we have mentioned before, if the Madden team determines that major changes have occurred in an off week of our plan, we will make an unscheduled update.

As the team is already knee deep in the next game, I know that spreading these updates out is not the ideal scenario for many fans. Please know that we do continue to monitor the forums, for both general comments as well as ratings and roster suggestions. We realize that with ratings changes, it is impossible to make everyone happy … just as we know that not everyone is going to be happy with the schedule that I outlined above.

Many of you pointed out that more than anything else, you simply wanted us to let you all know what the schedule was going to be. That is the purpose of this post. I can tell you that moving forward, we are looking at a few different plans for how rosters and ratings will be handled. Some of that planning is based specifically off of ideas that have been suggested right here in the forums. More on that as we get into the off-season.

Thanks…

Nate Lundy
Madden NFL Team
No, no you won't. Because see the last update broke an advertised feature of the game, and you have done NOTHING.

This isn't the first time create-a-player was broken, but instead the SECOND time. Not to mention, for the second time, the problem has gone UNACKNOWLEDGED once again. If it's still broken come the next update, will you release an unscheduled update? No. No you won't. And a broken feature is definitely a "major change."

Thanks for being decent (for once) and telling us outright that roster updates won't be weekly (or even bi-weekly). This will help many of us a great deal in deciding our next Madden purchase.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetique
This will help many of us a great deal in deciding our next Madden purchase.
doubtful

u haters all talk big and then line up on release night 4 hours in advance

happens every year

eventually u only have yourselves to blame if u keep buying a product u don't care for
Old 12-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #4
Rookie

Keep doing what your doing Madden team and the heck with all these haters who will only accept perfection......Which is virtually impossible in video gaming !!

I realize this and I know it's not easy making a game that's going to appeal to both the SIM & arcade crowd.....Afterall there are sooooo many out there that claim that they are SIM, but there not even close to true SIM

IMO ......It's all a matter of how you play this game and right now I have a buddy of mine who I play all the time and we both play it like a real game of NFL football and we both get our SIM fix out of it.

Again it might not be perfect, but sooo what !! I'm having fun with it and it's easily the best Madden yet......Which it's suppose to be .....RIGHT !!

Thanks EA
Old 12-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
As the team is already knee deep in the next game
O rly?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #6
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetique
No, no you won't. Because see the last update broke an advertised feature of the game, and you have done NOTHING.

This isn't the first time create-a-player was broken, but instead the SECOND time. Not to mention, for the second time, the problem has gone UNACKNOWLEDGED once again. If it's still broken come the next update, will you release an unscheduled update? No. No you won't. And a broken feature is definitely a "major change."

Thanks for being decent (for once) and telling us outright that roster updates won't be weekly (or even bi-weekly). This will help many of us a great deal in deciding our next Madden purchase.
The create a player issue will be fixed in this update.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
doubtful

u haters all talk big and then line up on release night 4 hours in advance

happens every year

eventually u only have yourselves to blame if u keep buying a product u don't care for
Heh... don't put me in that category. I said I wasn't going to buy uhh... Madden 06 I think it was? And actually skipped that and Madden 07...
Old 12-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
The create a player issue will be fixed in this update.
That's good to hear, but since we're going to be going months without updates now, somebody has to make sure it doesn't get broken again.

I'd think if it happened once it wouldn't happen twice, but it did. Three times definitely ain't farfetched if nobody is paying attention.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »