Home

Future Head Coach Games?

This is a discussion on Future Head Coach Games? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
Future Head Coach Games?

So, does any1 know is there gonna be any future HC games? HC11? HC12 maybe? I really like this game and I would love to see they make another better version of it in the future.
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Future Head Coach Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMSHHT
So, does any1 know is there gonna be any future HC games? HC11? HC12 maybe? I really like this game and I would love to see they make another better version of it in the future.
I think 11 is pretty much out of the question, but I am hoping for a 2012 release. It's disappointing that they haven't released any more patches or at the very least a roster update to make the ratings more accurate.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm not particularly optimistic : (

Just a glance over big publishers (activision, EA, take-two) comments re: poorly selling franchises that are going to get the axe in the next year or so, I can't imagine EA is planning on resurrecting a poorly selling franchise.

Of course, HC09's sales don't account for people like me who bought the madden collectors ed and never touched madden. Ah well.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

I doubt it, only because it did not sell too well last time, and even though there is a lot of diehards like us, there simply is not enough What really needs to happen in they combine how in depth head coach is only you can play the games as if it were madden

Thats how madden should be
Old 01-11-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamSoxPats
I doubt it, only because it did not sell too well last time, and even though there is a lot of diehards like us, there simply is not enough What really needs to happen in they combine how in depth head coach is only you can play the games as if it were madden

Thats how madden should be
Should be is the key term here.

Over the past 4+ years of madden now(Give or take on personal preference) franchise mode has not seen any love. Just simply comparing the "new" additions/tweaks into M10 this year to HC07 let alone HC09 just shows how little they focus on improving it.

Or comparing the difference of new stuff from HC07 to HC09 and M05 to M10 and it becomes glaringly obvious. I have personally given up on up on madden ever giving extreme depth into their franchise mode.

I thought that the devs moving from HC09 to Madden would be a good thing but unfortunately they have even admitted on several topics that they arent being allowed to fix and expand the foundation of franchise because the head bosses wont spend the time/money...Which is complete BS when you consider the amount of money made yearly on madden but alas I wont rant any further then this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 11

Aww this sucks, I really wish there is a HC12 though. Any1 know how we can maybe give some suggestions to EA?
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Should be is the key term here.

Over the past 4+ years of madden now(Give or take on personal preference) franchise mode has not seen any love. Just simply comparing the "new" additions/tweaks into M10 this year to HC07 let alone HC09 just shows how little they focus on improving it.

Or comparing the difference of new stuff from HC07 to HC09 and M05 to M10 and it becomes glaringly obvious. I have personally given up on up on madden ever giving extreme depth into their franchise mode.

I thought that the devs moving from HC09 to Madden would be a good thing but unfortunately they have even admitted on several topics that they arent being allowed to fix and expand the foundation of franchise because the head bosses wont spend the time/money...Which is complete BS when you consider the amount of money made yearly on madden but alas I wont rant any further then this.
I hear ya man. This is exactly why I will never buy a Madden game
Old 01-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

I hope they make another HC game, just love how indepth all the off the field stuff is. Combine Madden with HC and you'd have one hell of a game.

Ajax Amsterdam
Buffalo Bills

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »