Home

Running QB in generated draft (spoiler)

This is a discussion on Running QB in generated draft (spoiler) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Running QB in generated draft (spoiler)

The best running QB I have drafted Is Tim Tribow.He has good speed low 80s I believe, 90 trucking rating and a 94 stiff arm but his throw ratings are horrible which doesn't really matter because I rarely throw with him anyway.Who is the best running QB you guys have drafted?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Running QB in generated draft (spoiler)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelle21
The best running QB I have drafted Is Tim Tribow.He has good speed low 80s I believe, 90 trucking rating and a 94 stiff arm but his throw ratings are horrible which doesn't really matter because I rarely throw with him anyway.Who is the best running QB you guys have drafted?
Easily Mike Zazzali.....same kind of running ratings, high speed, truck, spin, stiff-arm...but also a cannon for a throwing arm. He's a beast. But, it'll cost you. He's the top pick in his draft class. Tribbow, you can get in the 2nd round, I think.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Michael Bolt without question. Comes out low 70s OVR, A potential, 94 THP and 97 SPD. That is not a typo, 97 SPD. His accuracy ratings suck for a couple seasons but then he progresses real nice. Oh and 97 SPD.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleIt5
Michael Bolt without question. Comes out low 70s OVR, A potential, 94 THP and 97 SPD. That is not a typo, 97 SPD. His accuracy ratings suck for a couple seasons but then he progresses real nice. Oh and 97 SPD.
Wow a 97 speed. Is this in Madden 10?? I have been looking for him in Draft Classes but I have failed to find him.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:25 PM   #5
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

Michael Bolt. Phenomenal player. Incredible throwing on the run too, so you can draw defenders and go deep easily..guy's a freak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 6

First ever franchise in Madden 10 I got the Bolt draft class and QUICKLY replaced Orton.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »