Home

Draft Projections

This is a discussion on Draft Projections within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
Draft Projections

I searched the thread title and posts under the thread name and didn't find my answer ....

I was just wondering is there somewhere that shows projections of prospects in the draft for Madden 10 Franchise, I've scouted this DE I want, But I traded my 1st rd pick for a Safety after Laron Landry got hurt for the season ... So I'm tryna figure if I need to get another 1st or if I should stay with my normal picks if maybe he's projected 2nd or 3rd round ... Any immediate or quick help would be greatly appreciated ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #2
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Draft Projections

I'm not sure if you can see them beforehand, but there will be projections once the draft actually starts. You can trade during the draft as well.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 11

Maybe you should try Google. I'm sorry for being an *** but there are three threads on the front page asking this question, holy cow.
24-8 Madden 12 Record.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:22 PM   #4
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm not sure but judging from the post, it doesn't sound like he wants a cheat sheet which is the only thing google will give you. (I just googled it)

Also I don't see a single thread that asks this question. I could be missing the other 2 I guess. One thread is asking for NCAA draft classes to download. (which can't be done) One is asking about their favorite rookies and the other is complaining about generated OLB/DE.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
Pro

LoL, Yea he just wants to be an ***, But thanks Antec, You got my question, I was asking draft projections, not a question about the actual draft or who to draft ...

I have someone I like from scouting, But thought if I get 1st rd pick now it would be better, before certain teams tank and know their draft position to maybe want ore for their pick, I don't know if it has this logic though...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2010, 11:34 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
LoL, Yea he just wants to be an ***, But thanks Antec, You got my question, I was asking draft projections, not a question about the actual draft or who to draft ...

I have someone I like from scouting, But thought if I get 1st rd pick now it would be better, before certain teams tank and know their draft position to maybe want ore for their pick, I don't know if it has this logic though...

It is a roll-the-dice move.

Trade for a 1st now:

-POSSIBLY score big, POSSIBLY end up with a later round pick and still miss out on your guy.

-Compensation is less due to a lack of knowing who picks where

Trade during draft:

-You can evaluate which teams you can have the most chance of trading down since the draft order is set.

-You may have to give up more.

I'd wait on trading for that pick now.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #7
Rookie

fahrenheit's Arena

OVR: 7

Unfortunately theres no way to know until actual draft day, but the AI is usually pretty predictable when drafting so if hes the 4th DE on the board, then the other 3 are almost always going to be drafted before him.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:58 AM   #8
Pro

Thank You alot, I'm gonna remember this when I get to the off season, currently in week 8 .... Can you trade for players after they are drafted, Like draft day trades ????

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »