Home

An MLB Show Diehard, mini rant but needs feedback

This is a discussion on An MLB Show Diehard, mini rant but needs feedback within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
An MLB Show Diehard, mini rant but needs feedback

It may show I'm a new member but I've been on the site and read forums for years now. First off I love MLB 2010, freaking amazing game....but one thing is bothering me and I need to know how many of you have the same issue.

Online plays good when its onpoint but then sometimes it just has massive lag....understandable, but how many of you have played a game and not had it count, or had it freeze after a win and get the loss? Its bugging me because I'm a clean loss Guy, I actually love the competition and can't stand that I have 7 disconnects, and 5 of them I was either winning or worst was last out in 9th with tying run up and it freezes! I have pending wins, 6 of them...and none of them even show in my recent game status. Record is 33-15, but should have 6 more wins not even counting the stupid disconnects. My overall rank isn't dropping that much which either I'm assuming nobody's games are counting or people have given up for the time being.

Is anybody else having this issue, I mean I see a previous post But people respond with, "shut ur ps3 off and restart it..." no this isn't the issue, the issue is with games not registering and some messed up connections hurting peoples records.

I love the show and everything about it but I am an avid onliner who doesn't wanna play offline. Anybody have a sweet active league I can join? I'm a tiger fan but I could use anyone available. I do not quit or disconnect no matter what my record shows.....that's why I'm mad cuz I take pride in not giving up when down 6, hell usually I make it a pain for the Guy to close it out.

Either way sorry to flood the site, but I gotta vent a little bit! Ps3 name is chickenringking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: An MLB Show Diehard, mini rant but needs feedback

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ts-mlb-online/

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »