Home

Old 04-03-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
Rookie

dannydunc's Arena

OVR: 1
2nd patch

moderators...if this has been answered, chastise me and direct me to the proper local...1) when is the release date for the 2nd patch? 2) what are the fixes/modes for the 2nd patch?...thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: 2nd patch

i was told yesterday its still being worked on as they want to make it as complete as possible.

Thats all they told me.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #3
Rookie

DrunkenCat's Arena

OVR: 2

I would like to know too. The lack of errors or injuries has about killed it for me.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenCat
I would like to know too. The lack of errors or injuries has about killed it for me.
Surely you jest! A franchise plagued with progression problems and strange, inconvenient bugs is ruined by a lack of errors? And what is this talk of "injuries"? A lack of them? Ha! I myself have had no less than TWO playoff campaigns ruined by season-ending injuries to important players. I, for one, would welcome an injury-free season and consider myself fortunate - accept the good fortune!
Old 04-03-2010, 02:22 PM   #5
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor von Vikingkil
Surely you jest! A franchise plagued with progression problems and strange, inconvenient bugs is ruined by a lack of errors? And what is this talk of "injuries"? A lack of them? Ha! I myself have had no less than TWO playoff campaigns ruined by season-ending injuries to important players. I, for one, would welcome an injury-free season and consider myself fortunate - accept the good fortune!
Did you simulate the games? I haven't seen an error or an injury in any of the games that I've PLAYED so far.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
Rookie

DrunkenCat's Arena

OVR: 2

I guess I'm only in the first month of my franchise so I have not seen the other problems you have. One month in, no errors, no injuries in "played" games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor von Vikingkil
Old 04-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 16

I was really excited about this game when i was playing MLB Today and came up with the perfect sliders for my playing style, only to get into franchise and find out how ****ed up it all is.

- No Injuries

- No Errors

- Comp cant build a roster properly

- Trades are terrible and often end up with people on the bench that should not be

Now i Fixed the last two by controlling all 30 teams but...

- Starters wont sub out in AL(DH) games. Does not matter how many runs i put up on them.

2K sports...the only place where such things as errors can be "over looked" while making a baseball game.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:28 PM   #8
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10

It was supposed to be released mid april.

Opening day is tonight. Hopefully they have an announcement soon.....

Check out my NBA blog here: www.thetransitionthree.blogspot.com

I'm an avid NBA fan and I'd love some feedback on my articles. I write about all teams too, so check out your favorite team!

Twitter: @bowen_connor and @transition3blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »