Home

OK, so you dont like what you see in Madden, so what, you're still buying it

This is a discussion on OK, so you dont like what you see in Madden, so what, you're still buying it within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 19
OK, so you dont like what you see in Madden, so what, you're still buying it

Most of all you people that come on here and complain about Madden not having this, and Madden not fixing that, will be the first ones in the "who has it early" thread.

You belly ache and complain with no action. What results do you expect to achieve when they can pretty much count on your purchase annually regardless of improvement?

As of now, considering no major mode got an upgrade, and the OS member who went to e3 claiming NCAA and Madden are identical; it seems like EA tweaked the game play and just added the appropriate ( NCAA or NFL) coat of paint.

Personally i'm not buying the game this year and id like you to do the same if you look at Madden 11 and feel the improvement has not earned your hard earned 65 dollars. If our words cant get the point across, then out wallets should. No way we should be getting Marcellus Wallaced' over things we want in the game.

Im in the midst of comprising a list, of people who are not buying Madden this year and surprisingly im up to 42 lol. If large enough i will email it to EA, if not i will keep it for my records and see if the number grows next yr. If you would like to sign here to be added feel free to do so, if not, keep my advice in mind and dont just buy it because of "Tradition" as some claim.

/rant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: OK, so you dont like what you see in Madden, so what, you're still buying it

Old 06-19-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: OK, so you dont like what you see in Madden, so what, you're still buying it

right....that was an eleventh post well spent
Old 06-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

You finally hit on it. I have not bought Madden for 3 years. I check the videos and reviews each year hoping that I see a change, but I haven not seen anything that would make me buy the game.

I don't post on this board very often because I don't think it matters. EA will get a ton of money from people whether they make improvements or not. Heck, a lot of the people complaining will turn around and buy the Madden game.

Protest that count are the ones that involve buying other games. I submit that improvements made in EA series such as NBA Live, NHL , and FIFA are the result of consumers purchasing other games. EA was motivated to improve the product in hopes of improving sales. They don't have to worry about that when it comes to Madden.

Speak with your wallets instead of message board rants.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackblack21

your 11 post was that? Get some respect before even bothering about this post. You posted something pointless, he posted a real post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #6
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

R U serious? You started a thread for this?
By the way as of right now,Im not buying.Maybe later USED
Old 06-19-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 10

As of now I am dead set on not buying Madden for the first time since '02 but I know I'll probably end up giving in after 2 or 3 Preseason games.
NHL: LA Kings
Old 06-19-2010, 05:58 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 14

Youre kidding, right? NHL, NCAA have my money. Madden does not.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »