Home

Could use an assist moving NFL roster to 360

This is a discussion on Could use an assist moving NFL roster to 360 within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Could use an assist moving NFL roster to 360

Hello all,

I was done with videogame football for awhile. Got the RRoD on the 360 and grew tired of the Madden series so I wasnt compelled to fix the Xbox since all I play is video game football.

Backbreaker came out and I was so blown away by really the tackle animations and the physics based system that I bought a new Xbox and the game. Personally, I never thought next gen football could truly be considered next gen without a physics based system. Tackle animations is last gen and no matter how much polish they put on it its not next gen imo until the gameplay moves to the next level of realism with physics based interaction

Ok...long winded. To make a long story short I would LOVE to have the 32 team NFL roster and Im doing something wrong.

I get the feeling that in the youtube tutorial he is talking about 2 different BBCUST14 but speaks of them as it's one file. There is BBCUST14 from my Xbox and then the 32NFL team custom roster that is also called BBCUST14. It is hard to figure out where he is extracting one and where to upload the other.

Can anyone post a simplified way to upload the 32 NFL team roster to my Xbox360??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Could use an assist moving NFL roster to 360

I wishI could help this guy.I have the same problem as him.I have used the tutorial and the step by step for xbox.Everything goes good until I load the usb into the xbox and nothing is on there.Could anyone help us guys?I have the usb and I also have the xport.Was hoping to use the usb however.I have already spent 5 nites on this and if you have the time I could donate some paypal to you.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey Big

If you got a email i will email you the roster when u get it just the file to ur usb drive and copy it to ur xbox
Old 06-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks Madd. I have the file..Im just having a hard time resigning it. I looked at the video over and over again. I will try it again tonight when I get home. Hopefully it works this time. I think the key is saving my BBCUST14 in a seperate folder..then the downloaded BBCUST14 with the NFL teams to my desk top..they are two different files with the same name and it gets confusing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madd4400
Hey Big

If you got a email i will email you the roster when u get it just the file to ur usb drive and copy it to ur xbox
Old 06-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_president
i found the only programs needed are the finn editor and modio.

modio opens,resigns,rehashes and saves your file on to your flash drive.

...a very very simple process.

assuming you hav downloaded the save file :
1.save a backbreaker file onto your flashdrive from your xbox(created team preferably).
2. place your flash drive into your pc
3.open modio
4.click the large M in the upper left hand corner of the application
5.once you have clicked the M a drop down menu appears.scroll down to "explore my device"
6.next click file,then open/close drive. this will open your flash drive.
7.double click the content folder until you cascade through to the backbreaker folder.
8.once you see the file bbcust in the right panel right click it and select extract. this will allow you to move your save from your xbox to a folder on your pc. keep this file clos by because you will need it again.
9.once you move the bbcust file to a folder on your pc double click the word 'partition in the left panel. this will colapse your folders.
9.you should now see the content folder in the left panel.
10. right click it and delete the file from your flash drive.
11.close the device explorer wiindow.

12.click the large M in the upper left corner again. this time you will select "open resigner"
13. click load file in the upper middle of the screen. then select the bbcust file that you just move to your pc from your xbox.
14.with that window still open click the large M again in the upper left corner and select "open resigner" . you should now have 2 resigner windows open.
15. in the 2nd resigner window click theload file button in the upper middle of the screen and load the backbreaker file that you downloaded.

16.notice the profile id/device id of your original file and the file yougot from the net are different. copy your profile/device id to the resigner window with the downloaded backbreaker. you have to replace profile id/device id with your own so that your xbox can read it.

17.close the window with"the file you got from your xbox in it" and keep the downloade backbreaker file open.

18.click the button on the bottom in the resigner window on the bottom left that says resign/rehash(click it at least 2-3 times to be sure the process works), then in the top right corner of the resigner window you will see a save to device botton...click it.
19. next click the double tclick the number you see that begins eith E000...

20.you are now finished and ready to copy the file back to your xbox.
there is more help in this thread
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...update-13.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »