Home

Road to Glory

This is a discussion on Road to Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 12:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Road to Glory

What up boys?? Hows college football been treating ya since the named rosters came out?? I just want to say thanks to all the hard word of Fairdale Kings, Great work bro.

Ok on to my real question, Is there anyway possible where you can take the actual rosters into Road to glory?? I hate the numbers, and I really dont like the generated names. I remember in last years game you could do that so is it possible in this years game??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Road to Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletandGrey2011
What up boys?? Hows college football been treating ya since the named rosters came out?? I just want to say thanks to all the hard word of Fairdale Kings, Great work bro.

Ok on to my real question, Is there anyway possible where you can take the actual rosters into Road to glory?? I hate the numbers, and I really dont like the generated names. I remember in last years game you could do that so is it possible in this years game??
Nope. And that sucks. Last years was the same way.
Only way to get real rosters is to do the RTG.. after you sign with a school write down your players ratings, sizeetc...

Leave RTG _ don't need to save

Load real rosters and create yourself on the team you signed with.

Start up a new RTG but select "use player" instead of creating new player.

Select your created player and you're there with named rosters..

HOWEVER: If you do it this way you love some of the presentation stuff from Erin Andrews etc...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Man...if I had known that the rosters wouldn't work in RTG I would have just played that while waiting for the rosters to be released. Instead I avoided playing either of the season modes.

I wonder why EA would do something like that...especially since FK's rosters work online, something that I would think EA would be more concerned with.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazzi27
Man...if I had known that the rosters wouldn't work in RTG I would have just played that while waiting for the rosters to be released. Instead I avoided playing either of the season modes.

I wonder why EA would do something like that...especially since FK's rosters work online, something that I would think EA would be more concerned with.
It was the same last year...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #5
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Nope. And that sucks. Last years was the same way.
Only way to get real rosters is to do the RTG.. after you sign with a school write down your players ratings, sizeetc...

Leave RTG _ don't need to save

Load real rosters and create yourself on the team you signed with.

Start up a new RTG but select "use player" instead of creating new player.

Select your created player and you're there with named rosters..

HOWEVER: If you do it this way you love some of the presentation stuff from Erin Andrews etc...
Never thought of doing that. The Erin Andrews stuff gets old anyhow.

Oh, and it won't work if you create a player. You have to edit one of the guys already on the roster.

Last edited by speedy43; 07-16-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
Rookie

grnmnky86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazzi27

IMO It seems they prevent you from making changes to rosters so you have to climb the depth chart when you dont bein as a starter, which i can understand. Just dont know why we cant change the names at least.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Skyboxer, I might use your technique in order to use the real rosters in my RTG.

One question though, I've played so far the first high school playoff game, and is there any way to up the minute per quarter length? I would rather have it at 8 minutes per quarter but i dont see no option for it when adjusting the sliders. Is it 5 minutes for the high school playoffs and in your college career? I hope not.

Old 07-16-2010, 06:25 PM   #8
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavsFan23
Skyboxer, I might use your technique in order to use the real rosters in my RTG.

One question though, I've played so far the first high school playoff game, and is there any way to up the minute per quarter length? I would rather have it at 8 minutes per quarter but i dont see no option for it when adjusting the sliders. Is it 5 minutes for the high school playoffs and in your college career? I hope not.
You want to leave at the default plus you can't change it lol. Reason being the simmed possesions etc don't use enough time off clock . If you used 8 minutes you'd have 90 to 80 games . That's why it's set for 5 I believe.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 07-16-2010 at 06:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »