Home

toughest places to play?

This is a discussion on toughest places to play? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
toughest places to play?

How do you improve this rating in dynasty mode? also how do you improve your player training ability? please tell me you dont have to pay for it with microsoft points...

BTW im playing with syracuse if that helps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: toughest places to play?

You improve on the toughest places to play list primarily by winning home games. You can only see the top 25, but I'm sure they kinda have all 120 ranked. Syracuse, I'm sure, is very far down toward the bottom. It would probably take 10-15 seasons, if not more, of winning EVERY home game. Your team also needs to be in the top 25 (so that the stadium sells out).

I will say this... I started a RTG with Arkansas, who starts #25 on toughest places to play. First season, went 13-1. Lost at Georgia week 3, then finished winning the Sugar Bowl. We jumped from 25 to like 12ish. Second season went 14-0 winning the national championship and started the third season as the #8 toughest place to play.

Once you get yourself into the top 25 toughest places to play, you can also schedule road games against some of the toughest places to play ranked ahead of you to try bumping them down behind you. But ultimately the most important factor is winning at home, and beating good teams too. If you played #1 Alabama in your stadium and beat them, that would go a long way toward moving you up in toughest place to play.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: toughest places to play?

Winning home games will help build up how tough it is to play at your stadium.

Getting a higher prestige for you're school and maybe coach? will get your players to progress more.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »