Home

More Assisted Tackles

This is a discussion on More Assisted Tackles within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
Pro

blakty's Arena

OVR: 6
More Assisted Tackles

Is there a such thing as a slider setting for more of these tackles to occur? I'm really tired of seeing all of these solos and hardly any assist. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: More Assisted Tackles

Sorry man but there is no slider to fix that since the game is animation based once the animation starts there is a forcefield which no one can penetrate. Pro-Tak is just another animation everything must time perfectly for it to work which is 2 percent of the time. Sorry If the game was physics based you would see tackles like you see on TV.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:42 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

It seems as though aside from the HUM team, there are plenty of assisted tackles
Old 07-30-2010, 04:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yeah, I've seen this same problem and don't know how to fix it.

The CPU teams all seem to have between 40% and 50% of their tackles as solo tackles by season's end (I've complete 1 year of an offline Dynasty). My team was 75% of tackles were solos. I've played around with the "Tackling" slider, but that just causes more missed / broken tackles - it does nothing for solo vs. assists.

It wouldn't bug me so much, but I had a couple of guys try to go pro early because their tackle stats were so inflated (the postseason awards and such seem to figure solo tackles heavily in them).

Anyway, I'm not sure it can be fixed. At least, I don't know what else to try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »