Home

Bigtime injuries so far in your dynasties

This is a discussion on Bigtime injuries so far in your dynasties within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Bigtime injuries so far in your dynasties

What are some of the biggest injuries you have seen in your dynasties so far? I'm talking both in length of time and big time players getting injured.

For me so far in my Titan's dynasty, its been for my team, Michael Roo's being injured for 6 weeks and Michael Griffin being injured for 4 weeks for my Titans, both starters.

In the NFL, already tons of guys out for the year, including Randy Moss as the big name guy out for the season.

Also, kind of off topic but is anyone seeing Brett Favre NOT STARTING for the Vikings in your dnyasties? I am seeing this in mine as Jackson is starting...very annoying, especially if Favre ends up playing in real life this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Bigtime injuries so far in your dynasties

Check the Vikes depth chart.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 08-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Check the Vikes depth chart.
This is what I was thinking and it's probably what it is...but there is really no way for me to change it since I'm the Titans...is there?

If there is, I'll do it, but if not, oh well, the Vikings are still doing ok so far at 2-1 without Favre playing.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #4
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Check it before entering franchise I mean and see if Jackson isn't set as the starter entering the chise.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 08-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotitans22
What are some of the biggest injuries you have seen in your dynasties so far? I'm talking both in length of time and big time players getting injured.

For me so far in my Titan's dynasty, its been for my team, Michael Roo's being injured for 6 weeks and Michael Griffin being injured for 4 weeks for my Titans, both starters.
If I remember correctly, you're own players never got injured severely in last year's game, correct? I remember going a whole season without any year-ending injuries, just a bunch of, at most, one game injuries. Did they fix it this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwpit79
If I remember correctly, you're own players never got injured severely in last year's game, correct? I remember going a whole season without any year-ending injuries, just a bunch of, at most, one game injuries. Did they fix it this year?
I've had my starting FS in Griffin get hurt for a month and my starting LT in Roos(95 overall and my best olinemen) out for 6 weeks.

So, yeah, I'd say that's fixed. I think too many players are getting hurt for long periods of time IMO. I could pull up the list of ending season injuries and I'd say its atleast over 10 and im in week 4...granted I didn't know most of the players but I'd assume most are starters if they are getting hurt.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #7
Rookie

By the time I reached Week 4 of the first season in my Ravens chise, I had Ray Rice out 9 weeks with a torn hammie, Kelly Gregg out 10 (also hamstring), Demetrius Williams out for the year with an ACL, and a backup LB out 3 weeks with a shoulder.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 10

I lost Steve Smith for four week in week 2.. and last year I didnt get any injuries so far I have a few small ones Canty out 2 weeks and Ware out 2 weeks too... Its nice to see last year you never had to worry looks like this year could be huge!! I know they didnt do much to the Chise but little fixes like this and Sim stats are a huge improvement IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »