Home

SanDiego Chargers must be stopped

This is a discussion on SanDiego Chargers must be stopped within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #1
Banned

tKlausEffect's Arena

OVR: 1
Angry SanDiego Chargers must be stopped

I don't know which is more shocking to me, the fact that everybody plays as the Chargers online, or the ridiculous over-ratings this team has??? Seriously? The San Diego Chargers must be silenced.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: SanDiego Chargers must be stopped

Castillo and merriman are overrated. Not sure you can make a case for anyone else. Every team has players who are overrated and underrated. Probably not worth creating a thread about
Old 08-12-2010, 01:19 AM   #3
Rbk
Rookie

Rbk's Arena

OVR: 5

All I've seen has been Cowboys and Titans
Old 08-12-2010, 01:29 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Don't worry. They are their own worst enemy. If this game is any way realistic, they will blow it in the playoffs every time.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:32 AM   #5
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tKlausEffect
I don't know which is more shocking to me, the fact that everybody plays as the Chargers online, or the ridiculous over-ratings this team has??? Seriously? The San Diego Chargers must be silenced.
Name the over rated players. I'll give you Castillo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 01:48 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think the majority of players are underrated rather than overrated. VJ is a 90 but had a great season last year could be a tiny bit higher but 90 is decent. PR should be higher. He is an elite QB and is easily in the Top 5 of QB's right now. Mathews is only a 78 which is fair enough for a rookie. Jammer i cannot recall off the top of my head but i know he's not in the 90's and he is one of the best shutdown Corners in the league.

Merriman is like mid 80s right? Could be a little lower but i wouldn't call mid 80's over rated. Castillo is always going to be overrated cause he is in real life as well. Gates could be a 99 and it wouldn't be overrated for him.

I'll use them online cause they're my team. I'll use them in franchise for the same reason.

I wouldn't call us over rated on the game, we did go 13-3 last year and lost in the PO's cause our Kicker who hadn't missed all season missed 2 makeable kicks. Plus we don't have ScareCro now so hopefully our 2nd CB will make some tackles LMAO.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:52 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

yeah, they've made the playoffs each season for the last million years and have about a 3-1 win/loss ratio. so why would they be rated so good?
Old 08-12-2010, 06:01 AM   #8
Rookie

milehighmagic303's Arena

OVR: 4

They aren't very hard to stop. I beat them 45-17 and 38-10 in 2 online games with the Bengals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »