Home

Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio suffers heart attack after win against Notre Dame

This is a discussion on Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio suffers heart attack after win against Notre Dame within the College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio suffers heart attack after win against Notre Dame

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5592217

Glad to hear that he's ok.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio suffers heart attack after win against Notre D

I was at the game last night, and I think there were quite a few heart attacks. I hope he has a speedy recovery. What a stressful game under the lights and making that call at the end. Its pretty easy to seriously see how much physical demand a game like this caould put on a coach.

Hopefully the SPartans will rally around their fallen coach and play their hearts out for him.

Spah-TANS!
Old 09-19-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio suffers heart attack after win against Notre D

I heard about this earlier today. I hope that he has a speedy recovery. No one likes to see something like that happen. It's amazing how football coaches seem to be the ones that this happens to. I can't really think of coaches in other sports getting heart attacks due to the nature of their job yet I can think of 3 or 4 football coaches who have.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 09-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I was at the game last night, and I think there were quite a few heart attacks. I hope he has a speedy recovery. What a stressful game under the lights and making that call at the end. Its pretty easy to seriously see how much physical demand a game like this caould put on a coach.

Hopefully the SPartans will rally around their fallen coach and play their hearts out for him.

Spah-TANS!

Far cry from wanting him fired midway through his first season three years ago, huh?

Best wishes to him in his recovery.
Old 09-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
$$$

Chrisksaint's Arena

OVR: 33

That really sucks, good to know that he'll be ok
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2010, 05:27 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:

Spah-TANS!
Great choice of words..............
Old 09-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:

Spah-TANS!
I was shocked today to hear about this. I was there last night too---in Section 7, so "the play" happened right in front of us. It's chilling to think that Coach was going through all this while we were out celebrating the great call he made.

Looking forward to seeing him back on the sidelines whenever he's ready.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:09 PM   #8
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

From a Notre Dame fan...

Good luck and speedy recovery. Here's wishing Dantonio good health and the Spartans a great season from here out. You've got a good football team and a good coach. Great game, and this is a sad way to end it.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football »